Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 24th, 2015, 11:39 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Amazo - Design Phase (Breathing Period)

I'd go with option 2 there. Him moving through figures and obstacles isn't really important when he can fly. The no leaving engagements would be nice, but the no non-adjacent attacks is the real bread and butter for him IMO.
Old December 24th, 2015, 11:47 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Fair enough. How's the fit on this one, japes?

Quote:
NAME = AMAZO

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = AUTOMATON
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5?

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 10
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = 500?

GREEN LANTERN RING 2
Start the game with 2 green Power Markers on this card. Add one to Amazo’s Range and Attack numbers for each green Power Marker on this card. If Amazo is attacked by an opponent’s figure, instead of rolling defense dice normally, you may remove one green Power Marker from this card and ignore the attack.

INVISIBILITY
Amazo can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Amazo cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or any special powers that require clear sight.

INTANGIBILITY
Amazo can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Amazo cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any special powers that require clear sight

AMAZING LASSO
Instead of moving with Amazo, you may choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Amazo. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Amazo. The chosen figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice if attacked by Amazo this turn. Figures moved by Amazing Lasso will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER SPEED SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When Amazo attacks with this special attack, he may attack 2 additional times. After each attack with this special attack, you may immediately move Amazo up to 2 spaces.

WATER MIGHT 1
Add 1 die to Amazo's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
Invisibility and Intangibility work out to be the same amount of lines as is. Invisibility starts a line that Intangibility ends.

However V's suggestion for Power Ring cuts out several lines and fits the theme of him using it mainly as a sledge hammer...

Start the game with 3 green Power Markers on this card. Before attacking with Amazo, you may remove 1 Power Marker from this card to add 2 to Amazo’s Range and Attack numbers for this turn

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 24th, 2015, 11:50 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
I'd go with option 2 there. Him moving through figures and obstacles isn't really important when he can fly. The no leaving engagements would be nice, but the no non-adjacent attacks is the real bread and butter for him IMO.
Well with his lasso power you will already want to get in close and hit him so you don't risk the defense penalty getting lassoed so the no leaving engagement may be more useful?

I'd say keep both and adjust the Power Ring.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old December 24th, 2015, 11:56 AM
A Man of Taste

This fits nicely...

NAME = AMAZO

SPECIES = ANDROID
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = AUTOMATON
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5?

LIFE = 7
MOVE = 10
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6
POINTS = 500+

GREEN LANTERN RING 3
Start the game with 3 green Power Markers on this card. Before attacking with Amazo, you may remove 1 Power Marker from this card to add 2 to Amazo’s Range and Attack numbers for this turn.

INTANGIBILITY
Amazo can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Amazo cannot be targeted by opponents' non-adjacent figures for any attacks or for any special powers that require clear sight[/B]

AMAZING LASSO
Instead of moving with Amazo, you may choose a non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Amazo. Place the chosen figure adjacent to Amazo. The chosen figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice if attacked by Amazo this turn. Figures moved by Amazing Lasso will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER SPEED SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
When Amazo attacks with this special attack, he may attack 2 additional times. After each attack with this special attack, you may immediately move Amazo up to 2 spaces.

WATER MIGHT 1
Add 1 die to Amazo's attack and defense while he is on a water space.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING

Old December 24th, 2015, 12:21 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I think that's the ticket. Nice work, japes. Just how nicely does it fit, btw?

What do others think?

I would probably bump his life to 8 or even 9 with that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 24th, 2015, 12:23 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'd have to guess it's similar to Dracula's in terms of spacing and text size.

I like it.
Old December 24th, 2015, 01:55 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, I think that's the ticket. Nice work, japes. Just how nicely does it fit, btw?

What do others think?

I would probably bump his life to 8 or even 9 with that.
Comfortably.

Proportionately we range from 8 to 6 with a 5.8 as our absolute minimum and we are at about 6.2 with a reasonable lead and space. It looks nice. I probably should go back and look at Dracula for future comparisons since that seems to be the modern minimum standard.

Old December 24th, 2015, 02:11 PM
A Man of Taste

Doom an Dracula are the same by the way, so if those sizes are fine then we are in better shape here than those were.

Old December 24th, 2015, 03:35 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Cool. Well I like that, then. I'll go ahead and put it as the suggested post-breathing period direction in the SP, then give it through Christmas for folks to get in comments or concerns before doing the update.

There's no risk of my doing an initial any time soon anyway!

If CRBers are looking in and have any competitive thoughts or concerns, feel free! Otherwise, I'll tag them post-breathing period.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 26th, 2015, 11:27 PM

OK, SP updated with the changes we discussed, and changes noted in the change log. I'm still over a week away from an initial here, but will hopefully be able to do one the week I get home.

In the meantime, @weebaer @Dysole @dok @Soundwarp SG-1 any thoughts on competitive concerns or builds to test here?

Old December 27th, 2015, 03:01 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

not really. The direct synergies he does have (Nimrod, Forge... is that all?) are pretty weak, and he doesn't have any obvious indirect synergies I can think of.
Old December 27th, 2015, 04:16 AM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

The only indirect synergy I can think of is using Amazo to pull in an enemy figure next to an adjacent Engagement Strike figure. Other than that, there's not much you could do with him.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library