Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old January 25th, 2009, 07:48 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness
TWilkerson's Army Cards 6-22-2016 Gelatinous Cube!

New WIP 6/22/2016
Gelatinous Cube!

I used hot glue sticks and a clear plasic container that formerly housed thumb tacks to make the figure.

Last edited by twilkerson; June 23rd, 2016 at 09:39 AM. Reason: Rebooted thread, added Gelatinous Cube WIP
Old January 25th, 2009, 08:06 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Jurassic Park Velociraptors, D&D Dragonborn

Very nice customs, Twilkerson. Though, I think you may need to reword the pack hunting power. It reads, "If you roll a #-#, you may up to # raptors adjecent space of the defender". It should read " If you roll a #-#, you may move up to # raptors to a space adjecent to the defender". anyway, + rep for your 1st custom; it's WAY better than my first one!!!!

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old January 25th, 2009, 08:35 PM

twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness twilkerson wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I see what you're saying on the raptor special. I find that making custom cards is almost as fun as playing the game.
Thanks for the feedback!
Old January 25th, 2009, 10:13 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

No problem, man. Nice to be in service with ya.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old June 13th, 2014, 03:25 PM

Re: TWilkerson's Army Cards 6-13-2014

In the excitement of a new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie and a possible future release by the C3G team, I created custom TMNT army cards and re-started my customs thread.

Feel free to critique!

Last edited by twilkerson; June 13th, 2014 at 03:26 PM. Reason: spelling
Old June 22nd, 2016, 12:59 PM

Re: TWilkerson's Army Cards 6-13-2014

After crafting a gelatinous cube figure for a D&D campaign and not being able to find a custom card on this site, I decided to make one.

Any feedback on the stats, specials, point cost, or play-ability?
Old June 22nd, 2016, 01:11 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!
Re: TWilkerson's Army Cards 6-22-2016

I think you may want to give it a power that lets it move upwards on terrain, like the Granite Guardian's Gain High Ground. Other than that, I really like it. It captures the flavor of the Gelatinous cube very well!

I think you may have made a typo, calling it a common hero, but oh well.

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old June 22nd, 2016, 01:46 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

I think you should give it at least 2 move so it can slowly move up elevation. And change it to uncommon hero
Old June 22nd, 2016, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marro_Warlord View Post
I think you may want to give it a power that lets it move upwards on terrain... I think you may have made a typo, calling it a common hero, but oh well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
I think you should give it at least 2 move so it can slowly move up elevation. And change it to uncommon hero
...And that's why I ask for feedback!

New design:

Do you feel that 100 points is accurate?
Old June 23rd, 2016, 05:46 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: TWilkerson's Army Cards 6-22-2016 Gelatinous Cube!

Just try playtesting it a few times until you find a good price
Old June 23rd, 2016, 06:11 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

The stats seem well placed, but Zetsubo is right...playtesting will always help work out any bugs. My main concern would be accurately being able to move the cube. How are you determining it's movement?, b/c right now it looks like it's a little bit bigger than a 3-hexer with no defined base. Also you indicate it's a Large 10. The number is given in reference to a figure's height, is there a particular reason you've got 10 as the value? now, maybe it's just the angle of the image...but a castle wall is 10 levels high and it looks more like it's a 7 or 8 at best.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old June 23rd, 2016, 08:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I think you did a wonderful job on making the figure. It looks very good to be made out of hot glue and what not. As far as the card goes, nothing from me here.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards