Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old November 10th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Omegacron

No, they don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 10th, 2011, 09:32 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
When using Directed Fire, do the three chosen squad figures have to come from the same squad?

According to the direct wording of Directed Fire, no. You could, for example, attack with one Sniper and two Repulsors. But the wording "take a turn with" implies they must all be from the same squad, since taking a single turn with figures from multiple squads is not defined in Heroscape.
No they do not have to be from the same squad. This is just like using Jandar's Dispatch, which allows you to move different figures from different squads.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:37 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
No they do not have to be from the same squad. This is just like using Jandar's Dispatch, which allows you to move different figures from different squads.
Jandar's Dispatch is a bonus movement, it's not taking a turn with the figures. The wording of Omegacron is taking a turn with the figures, and in fact has been clarified with Nakita's Smoke Power. I cannot think of any official examples of taking a turn with a mixed squad.
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I cannot think of any official examples of taking a turn with a mixed squad.
There aren't any. Omegacron has broken new ground!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old November 10th, 2011, 11:56 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Jandar's Dispatch is a bonus movement, it's not taking a turn with the figures. The wording of Omegacron is taking a turn with the figures, and in fact has been clarified with Nakita's Smoke Power. I cannot think of any official examples of taking a turn with a mixed squad.
It was Smoke Powder that eventually lead to our Editing Team to use the "turn" language, so we used Jandar's Dispatch as the model and then had to tweak it to avoid issues with the language in Smoke Powder...thus Directed Fire as written. But to answer your question, you can "mix' squads with Directed Fire and it is a new concept in Heroscape...but because of previous cards it had to be done this way.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old November 18th, 2011, 03:03 AM

kpucblek knows what's in an order marker kpucblek knows what's in an order marker

Man, I have to say that I'm so glad Omegacron has arrived! He makes playing the Omnicrons so much fun! At last!!!!

Always rummaging through garage sale bins, hoping that someone is dumping their kid's Heroscape treasures.
Old November 25th, 2011, 08:42 PM
Creamed by Corn

GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness GromBloodboy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Played Omegacron this Thanksgiving. He got destroyed early by Syvarris, so I played vengeance the entire game with the rest of my White and Blue horde.

Tourney Record:17-10 (08/02/11)
Old November 26th, 2011, 07:37 PM

personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby! personwholives rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GromBloodboy View Post
Played Omegacron this Thanksgiving. He got destroyed early by Syvarris, so I played vengeance the entire game with the rest of my White and Blue horde.
That's sad. Somehow, whenever I play him, I always have him at the end of the game. Then again I guess I just flood the paths with repulsors, who keep the fire off of him.

TL;DR: I put a lot of thought into my posts. Please read them before responding, even if they seem long. I try to make my posts useful and worth the time.

Like NERVs? Try my new app! - My customs
Old January 21st, 2012, 09:51 AM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart

I'm having severe difficulty finding this miniature in the omnicron paint scheme.

Seeing as I have no painting talents, I'd like to get my hands on it in the original paint scheme...

Anyone know of a place?
Old January 21st, 2012, 10:39 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

This is a tough one to get a hold of right now. Initially there were a ton (at least according to one source's online inventory) then they disappeared almost overnight. You're best bet at the moment I think is to find the same sculpt, and even though you many not like (or be good at) painting, this is a pretty simple repaint.

Here's one on ebay that is the same sculpt and almost dead on for paint other than the blue parts missing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wolf-Strike-...item519c9e35be

-insert signature here-
Old January 24th, 2012, 01:53 AM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
This is a tough one to get a hold of right now. Initially there were a ton (at least according to one source's online inventory) then they disappeared almost overnight. You're best bet at the moment I think is to find the same sculpt, and even though you many not like (or be good at) painting, this is a pretty simple repaint.

Here's one on ebay that is the same sculpt and almost dead on for paint other than the blue parts missing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Wolf-Strike-...item519c9e35be
I much prefer this to the other off color sculpts I keep finding. Thanks nyys. I have purchased it!
Old January 26th, 2012, 11:56 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Is anybody else finding this guy (the sculpt, not the unit) incredibly fragile? I've dropped him three times now, and he shatters even with a short fall.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs