Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 24th, 2020, 12:33 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Robin (Tim Drake) (II) ~ Breathing

What other class were you thinking here Bats? His bonding power gives him a Sidekick vibe and the Titan and Sidekick Synergy is already pretty tight, so I would consider that but I'm not sure what else.
Old May 24th, 2020, 11:10 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
What other class were you thinking here Bats? His bonding power gives him a Sidekick vibe and the Titan and Sidekick Synergy is already pretty tight, so I would consider that but I'm not sure what else.
That was a joke based on his Species being listed as Dinosaur.

That said, I do wonder if he makes more sense as Sidekick than Titan, as he was still an active Sidekick to Batman at the time, and Young Justice is not really the same as Titan.

Edit: Oh, it looks like LP edited to Sidekick already. Still says Dinosaur, though ....

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 24th, 2020, 01:05 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I never had him as Titan
Old May 24th, 2020, 02:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I never had him as Titan
Well then. I guess one of my concerns is extinct.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 24th, 2020, 02:48 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

So he is a Dinosaur?
Old May 25th, 2020, 08:25 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
We definitely figured out the whole view/look at/reveal/remove distinction with OMs in Detective Chimp's thread but I'll be damned if I remember what's what. A quick check says it should be "you may view any Order Markers on that figure's card" I think.

Tim Drake getting a second leadership figure is interesting, but I suppose warranted if he's lead multiple teams in the past. This one being a Sidekick and the other a Titan and in general having completely different powersets helps I guess. I'd say that he should maybe have Utility Belt over Bat-Grapple since he's iconically a gadget-y type? But maybe that would make them a little more redundant.

All told, he's fine.

Yeah he's quite different than Red Robin. I want to stay away from gadgets here 1, because I don't really like using them terribly often, 2 because he doesn't use many in the Young Justice run (And that's the MAIN place I'm pulling this from, even if he's still a bit lunchbox Tim!), and 3 it keeps him more different from Red Robin!

Also I THINK I'm going to go with the first one, but we have 3 mini choices. I don't normally get minis of V2's, so I'll personally still use my red suit Robin. So I don't much care what's picked, only that it's the red and green outfit!

1)

2)

3)

Old May 25th, 2020, 10:41 AM

I have the second one, but am fine with any of the options.

Old May 25th, 2020, 10:49 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have 1 & 3 so we are covered

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:00 AM
...has moist legs

If nobody cares, I’ll default to 1. Oldest and probably most plentiful.

The other question is comic art. I love Nauck’s art and it’s be cool to keep the YJ aesthetic, but the series really lacks clear character art. So if anyone knows some good pics of him in the correct costume, that’s be cool. Otherwise I might browse covers from his solo series.
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:04 AM

I could see eventually doing more of a solo book version of Tim that uses the 2nd one there.

Old May 25th, 2020, 11:06 AM
...has moist legs

I won’t stop until there’s more Tims than Eddie Brocks.
Old May 25th, 2020, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I won’t stop until there’s more Tims than Eddie Brocks.
Smart. I'm on board. Wasn't he technically Batman for a very, very short period of time after Bruce "died"?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library