Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 6th, 2022, 01:10 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of The Turtle Lair Map

If a Manhole Cover is placed on a road space, can that figure still receive the road bonus?
Old July 6th, 2022, 01:37 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You are standing on the manhole cover not the road tile so no.
Old July 6th, 2022, 01:40 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Makes sense.

Here’s what I put together quick with the castle set instead of the jungle:
Old July 6th, 2022, 06:30 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

What do all the various colors of dots symbolize?
Old July 6th, 2022, 06:46 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
What do all the various colors of dots symbolize?
Destructible objects, listed in the OP
Old July 6th, 2022, 06:50 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Derp, cool.

I dig the manhole covers and waste barrels. If this is supposed to be underground though, maybe not the Tree of Death? Not dead set against it, but I think it'd read better if we ditched the things that don't quite translate to underground sewer.
Old July 6th, 2022, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Derp, cool.

I dig the manhole covers and waste barrels. If this is supposed to be underground though, maybe not the Tree of Death? Not dead set against it, but I think it'd read better if we ditched the things that don't quite translate to underground sewer.
Seems like with the use of the Manhole Covers, the map would actually represent the top side of the sewer.
Old July 7th, 2022, 01:11 AM

Good point.

Maybe it's worth polling out where people's interests lie? As in, the name itself or the layout you have currently? Are people excited for a thematic Turtle Lair that represents the ones we've seen, or are they more invested in the current map design you have w/ a potential re-name that is more fitting?

Speaking solely for myself, I'm more interested in seeing the Turtle Lair, even if it means a rehaul of the design. Especially so, if we're going to keep the name.

Doing a bit of research, it seems the general Turtle Lair look features the various sewer ways all coming to a connecting point, which is where they've setup a living room look. Perhaps a middle setup with some entranceways(warehouse ruins or castle doors or walls?) that lead out, with the swamp water running through them, would better capture that?

Old July 7th, 2022, 01:39 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Maybe put castle walls where the plants are? More like the other sewer maps?
Old July 13th, 2022, 09:31 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Good point.

Maybe it's worth polling out where people's interests lie? As in, the name itself or the layout you have currently? Are people excited for a thematic Turtle Lair that represents the ones we've seen, or are they more invested in the current map design you have w/ a potential re-name that is more fitting?

Speaking solely for myself, I'm more interested in seeing the Turtle Lair, even if it means a rehaul of the design. Especially so, if we're going to keep the name.
That's where I'm at as well.

I feel like the below does the trick, though I'd probably drop the Tree of Death, as that feels like a weird thematic fit with the turtles in general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Makes sense.

Here’s what I put together quick with the castle set instead of the jungle:

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 13th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Something I’ve been wondering - could you use the rest of the castle set to build a “wall” against the back of the map? Minimal gameplay differences, but it could give off a more sewer-y theme.
Old July 20th, 2022, 07:51 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library