Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #22981  
Old January 26th, 2022, 10:48 AM
TREX's Avatar
TREX TREX is offline
"like" happy
 
Join Date: February 24, 2010
Location: USA-ID-Preston
Posts: 8,140
TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Zombicide is a fun game. I'd probably be more interested in that for the game than for C3G purposes.

I dig the idea that you can play as the Zombies and must eat humans in order to survive, with Marvel heroes playing the role of Abominations to face down. Or you can play as the Marvel Heroes and face off against the Zombies and Zombie heroes like normal. Just don't think I'm going to dive in on this one though.
As someone that has backed quite a few cmon titles I took a look at this one. My thoughts on it are: the mechanics are an interesting twist on the zombicide game mechanic. Itís got some fun ideas and a smash together of some fun Intellectual properties. Iím sure the models will look great, as cmon has been better and better with each new game. After pointing out the appealing qualities to it, Iíll point out the reasons why itís a no go for me. Reason 1. Iím not a big fan of Kickstarter anymore. The huge money drop all at once, the year + wait time on everything, the growing shipping prices. None of these are appealing. Second. Itís zombicide. As fun as zombicide is, I have tons of it. Sci fi, fantasy, and modern. I passed over the last zombicide Wild West version for the same reason. Third. This campaign came out of the gate ridiculously expensive. A lot of the older campaigns could get you all the add ons for a few hundred. This one is over 400 bucks just at the start to get the higher pledge. Not to mention that every individual pledge is higher and stretch goals are placed further apart. Seems like a huge money grab. Even more than usual. Between having plenty of models to paint, plenty of fun game systems to play, and the option to 3D print whatever cool models I want that same day, Kickstarter really doesnít have that appeal anymore to me. My last and final Kickstarter pledge Iím waiting for is a basic pledge of massive darkness 2. I believe I added the zombicide fantasy crossover cards, but that was it. Iím sure my wallet will thank me for not backing this one either. One can only guess how much an all in pledge will be once cmons campaign draws to a close. The real crappy gimmick about the Kickstarter exclusive stuff is they always make you feel like your set is incomplete if you donít get everything. I believe the term is called FOMO. Iíll say though, when I seen this campaign I thought of C3G. Hence, here I am.
Reply With Quote
  #22982  
Old January 26th, 2022, 10:55 AM
IAmBatman's Avatar
IAmBatman IAmBatman is offline
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ
 
Join Date: February 15, 2007
Location: USA - AL - Montgomery
Posts: 120,966
Images: 110
IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Yeah, I'm out of the business of obtaining new board games for the foreseeable future. I have collected enough of them!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.


DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Reply With Quote
  #22983  
Old January 26th, 2022, 03:15 PM
Yodaking's Avatar
Yodaking Yodaking is offline
C3G Landlord
 
Join Date: March 7, 2008
Posts: 31,955
Images: 3
Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Zombicide is a fun game. I'd probably be more interested in that for the game than for C3G purposes.

I dig the idea that you can play as the Zombies and must eat humans in order to survive, with Marvel heroes playing the role of Abominations to face down. Or you can play as the Marvel Heroes and face off against the Zombies and Zombie heroes like normal. Just don't think I'm going to dive in on this one though.
As someone that has backed quite a few cmon titles I took a look at this one. My thoughts on it are: the mechanics are an interesting twist on the zombicide game mechanic. Itís got some fun ideas and a smash together of some fun Intellectual properties. Iím sure the models will look great, as cmon has been better and better with each new game. After pointing out the appealing qualities to it, Iíll point out the reasons why itís a no go for me. Reason 1. Iím not a big fan of Kickstarter anymore. The huge money drop all at once, the year + wait time on everything, the growing shipping prices. None of these are appealing. Second. Itís zombicide. As fun as zombicide is, I have tons of it. Sci fi, fantasy, and modern. I passed over the last zombicide Wild West version for the same reason. Third. This campaign came out of the gate ridiculously expensive. A lot of the older campaigns could get you all the add ons for a few hundred. This one is over 400 bucks just at the start to get the higher pledge. Not to mention that every individual pledge is higher and stretch goals are placed further apart. Seems like a huge money grab. Even more than usual. Between having plenty of models to paint, plenty of fun game systems to play, and the option to 3D print whatever cool models I want that same day, Kickstarter really doesnít have that appeal anymore to me. My last and final Kickstarter pledge Iím waiting for is a basic pledge of massive darkness 2. I believe I added the zombicide fantasy crossover cards, but that was it. Iím sure my wallet will thank me for not backing this one either. One can only guess how much an all in pledge will be once cmons campaign draws to a close. The real crappy gimmick about the Kickstarter exclusive stuff is they always make you feel like your set is incomplete if you donít get everything. I believe the term is called FOMO. Iíll say though, when I seen this campaign I thought of C3G. Hence, here I am.

I'm sure paying for the Marvel licensing fee is why we're seeing the higher price point and fewer stretch goals, so I'm not troubled about that. I also have a couple of other Zombicide games and feel the same about adding yet another one. I'm surprised they can still move the numbers they do. I also here you on the kickstarter wait. I'm still waiting on something I pledged for several years ago and at this point I'm not sure if I'll ever get it. The excuses have grown stale. I still trust CMON to fulfill their orders, as they have never not got it done for me, but other companies I'm not so sure about.
Reply With Quote
  #22984  
Old February 7th, 2022, 12:06 PM
Hahma's Avatar
Hahma Hahma is offline
Prickly Cactus
 
Join Date: June 26, 2006
Location: IN - Lowell
Posts: 24,047
Images: 3
Blog Entries: 3
Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

I read an article that said the Moon Knight series will stay true to the comics as far as him being a marine, then CIA then mercenary. Does get left for dead by his fellow mercenaries and winds up in a temple of Konshu. So the trailer would seem to be meant to throw people off.

Not sure if is buddy Frenchie or his girlfriend Marlene will be in the series. Hopefully so.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES


3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Reply With Quote
  #22985  
Old February 8th, 2022, 02:21 PM
Lord Pyre's Avatar
Lord Pyre Lord Pyre is offline
...has moist legs
 
Join Date: September 18, 2007
Location: USA - WI - Two Rivers
Posts: 25,899
Images: 1
Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Just a heads up, my wife was at Hobby Lobby today and they had Gundam Baels in stock. With their 40% model every other week (It's active this week) it's a pretty good deal.
Reply With Quote
  #22986  
Old February 10th, 2022, 09:21 AM
Midgieboy3's Avatar
Midgieboy3 Midgieboy3 is offline
 
Join Date: March 5, 2014
Location: USA - PA - Pittsburgh
Posts: 670
Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

hey gang, long time no post, i just sold my master set rise of Valkyrie for 110$ i did it because the plan was to play heroscape with my daughter, well shes 8 and hates it lol i still have other sets but my question is did i shoot myself in the foot it’s complete. and if i need to could i buy another one for around the same price? this group has always helped me out so thanks for any insight.


Reply With Quote
  #22987  
Old February 10th, 2022, 09:24 AM
IAmBatman's Avatar
IAmBatman IAmBatman is offline
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ
 
Join Date: February 15, 2007
Location: USA - AL - Montgomery
Posts: 120,966
Images: 110
IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Just join the C3G Discord and play on Tabletop Simulator for cheap.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.


DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Reply With Quote
  #22988  
Old February 10th, 2022, 10:00 AM
Lord Pyre's Avatar
Lord Pyre Lord Pyre is offline
...has moist legs
 
Join Date: September 18, 2007
Location: USA - WI - Two Rivers
Posts: 25,899
Images: 1
Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
hey gang, long time no post, i just sold my master set rise of Valkyrie for 110$ i did it because the plan was to play heroscape with my daughter, well shes 8 and hates it lol i still have other sets but my question is did i shoot myself in the foot itís complete. and if i need to could i buy another one for around the same price? this group has always helped me out so thanks for any insight.
Hey, nice to see you!

I know the tiles are pretty hard to come by now, but if you want to just play C3G, at least Clix figures are still really cheap. I'd check Ebay for any lots of terrain. But like Bats said, many of us have been playing online using Tabletop Simulator which is typically between $10-20.

I'm not sure how to send Discord invites, but we're pretty chatty over there as well.
Reply With Quote
  #22989  
Old February 10th, 2022, 10:02 AM
tcglkn's Avatar
tcglkn tcglkn is offline
Tickle Pickle
 
Join Date: August 17, 2009
Location: USA - VA
Posts: 34,538
Images: 84
Blog Entries: 7
tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I'm not sure how to send Discord invites, but we're pretty chatty over there as well.
The Discord link is always in my signature. I have enough posts that it should never be hard to find.
Reply With Quote
  #22990  
Old February 10th, 2022, 10:03 AM
IAmBatman's Avatar
IAmBatman IAmBatman is offline
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ
 
Join Date: February 15, 2007
Location: USA - AL - Montgomery
Posts: 120,966
Images: 110
IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Fwiw looking at eBay, you fetched about the going rate for your Master Set, and could probably have it back for about the same price.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.


DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Reply With Quote
  #22991  
Old February 10th, 2022, 03:39 PM
Midgieboy3's Avatar
Midgieboy3 Midgieboy3 is offline
 
Join Date: March 5, 2014
Location: USA - PA - Pittsburgh
Posts: 670
Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Fwiw looking at eBay, you fetched about the going rate for your Master Set, and could probably have it back for about the same price.
thanks all good advice now i feel better

also how well does the Tabletop simulator run on a Google Chrome book?

i have heard about it through the years but couldn’t get it to run that was awhile ago though. if i can figure it out i can get some playtesting done again


Reply With Quote
  #22992  
Old February 10th, 2022, 03:56 PM
Ericth74's Avatar
Ericth74 Ericth74 is offline
 
Join Date: April 6, 2017
Location: Cazenovia, NY
Posts: 2,520
Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Fwiw looking at eBay, you fetched about the going rate for your Master Set, and could probably have it back for about the same price.
thanks all good advice now i feel better

also how well does the Tabletop simulator run on a Google Chrome book?

i have heard about it through the years but couldnít get it to run that was awhile ago though. if i can figure it out i can get some playtesting done again

Find out if you can run it here, just input your specs
Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
slot-cars and R/C car chatter K/H_Addict General 41 December 16th, 2015 09:16 PM
"Please change my thread title." Request thread. Onacara Scapers Online 4 April 15th, 2008 10:52 PM
Guitar Hero Disc Replacement Thread (fuse with GH thread?) GeneralBeaner Video Games 1 March 10th, 2008 09:52 PM
Cyber Monday (aka the WTF happened to this thread? thread) Onacara Sightings and Sales 71 November 28th, 2007 01:59 PM
Spammer-thread-rant (& Spam-Hunter! Comment Thread) Dragonslayer Scapers Online 351 May 24th, 2007 08:35 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:36 AM.

Heroscape background footer

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2022 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.