Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 9th, 2013, 09:00 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Bothi's 05/09/13 Tradelist

Hello everybody. I have very little to list, as most of my Heroscape is gone or to be given away soon. I was planning on just putting this in the trade thread as I have so very little, but it looks like that isn't a thing anymore.

I'm getting rid of these items because I feel like getting in to a bigger, more active war game. Specifically, Warmahordes. I am most interested in cash, and prices are negotiable. I will consider trading for physical items, but as I said previously, I am really only doing this to get into Hordes, so it is unlikely. I'll likely add on to this as I find more gaming things that you guys may be interested in.

Wants

-(New or Used) Money. I take Bitcoin, Paypal, and Cash. Sorry, no checks.
-(New or Used) Forces of Hordes: Legion of Everblight Book
-(New or Used) Hordes: Primal MKII Rule Book
-(New or Used, Unpainted) Legion of Everblight Battlegroup Starter Box

Has

-(Used, no missing pieces, some box wear, cards near-mint) Summoner Wars Master Set [Asking $25+s/h]
-(Used, near-mint condition) Warmachine Prime MKII Rule Book [Asking $10+s/h]

I understand if there is little interest. I'll try to see if I have any higher-value 'Scape left that you guys may want. Whatever I find will be added here.

I, very unfortunately, do not remember who exactly I have traded with before. If I have traded with you before and you want to vouch for me, that would be wonderful, and I will do the same for you

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades