Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old May 23rd, 2016, 09:59 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Magic:The Gathering

I'm intrigued by the possibilities of Kaladesh, everything else I could pass on lol Who's your commander?
Old May 23rd, 2016, 10:07 PM

Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby! Marro_Warlord rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
I'm intrigued by the possibilities of Kaladesh, everything else I could pass on lol Who's your commander?
I'm also really excited for Kaladesh and Ęther Revolt. It's like the second coming of Mirrodin, which was one of my favorite planes.

As for the commander, it is led by Omnath, Locus of Mana. It focuses on gathering massive amounts of mana quickly and playing something huge, like Avenger of Zendikar.

Do you play Commander? If so, who leads your deck?

Oops, rolled a 1.
Old May 24th, 2016, 01:09 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Nice... I'm slowly putting together my first under Marchesa the Black Rose. The idea behind it is me lurking in the shadows, using spells to direct attention away from me and just generally mess with people. I'm not so much bent on winning as having a good time with it lol
Old May 24th, 2016, 01:42 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I definitely want all of Eternal Masters, but it'll cost way too much.

I have an EDH deck built around Iroas, God of Victory. It has a lot of tribal Soldiers, and Iroas makes them nigh unblockable much of the time. Lots of damage real quick.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games