Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 10th, 2007, 06:40 AM

Scath is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Funagain Games and international shipping order

First, I would like to say hello to anyone as this is my first post on this site.

Now to the point. Two days ago, I ordered two base sets (RotV and SoM) and several expansions to be shipped to my country (Poland), but have not heard from Funagain Games since then - they have not responded to my emails. I have selected PayPal payment, because I do not know the shipping cost and now my order status is: Order payment approval is pending.

Do you have any experiences with ordering from this store? How long does it usually take to "approve" the order?

In case the order is not confirmed or its processing takes too long, could you advise any other online store that is well supplied, reasonably cheap and ships HeroScape internationally?
Old October 10th, 2007, 07:15 AM

grizz is surprisingly tart
I have never order from funagain games so I can't help you there. As for another online store check out www.housemousegames.com I don't know if they ship internationally but it's worth a try. Good luck and welcome to the forum

Old October 10th, 2007, 07:24 AM

Ted has disabled reputation
Welcome to the site.

I have ordered from them in tyhe past. I think that many of these companies paypal is a new feature and they have to verify that all has gone according to plan. Bear with them they are a good compnany.
Old October 10th, 2007, 09:47 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Welcome to the site!

It sounds like the currency exchange is probably what's causing the slight delay. I'd say give it a 2 - 3 more days for the money to clear before worrying.
Old October 10th, 2007, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
Welcome to the site!

It sounds like the currency exchange is probably what's causing the slight delay. I'd say give it a 2 - 3 more days for the money to clear before worrying.
The problem is that they have not calculated the shipment cost yet, so I am still waiting for their representative to contact me and provide PayPal account details. I have tried to email them, but got no reply. I guess I got accustomed to express service provided by the Rebel site. They are super fast and usually deliver within 24 hours from placing an order. Unfortunatelly, they only have RotV in store with an outrageous price of about 100 USD. I figured that I will be better off if I order more HeroScape products from the U.S., even considering taxes and custom duties.

Hope to hear from them soon and thanks for welcoming me here - the amount of information gathered here is mind-blowing.
Old October 10th, 2007, 05:55 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I didn't even know funagain did shipping outside the States.
Old October 10th, 2007, 06:33 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Apparently, neither did they.
Old October 10th, 2007, 07:18 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jandars_Hope
Apparently, neither did they.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old October 10th, 2007, 09:48 PM

eddiex1000 has disabled reputation
I've used Funagain several times to get HS stuff out to New Zealand and have never had any problem with them apart from the price.

They'll send an email with the shipping fees and wont ship until you agree by email to the shipping charges. This can take several days. Just be patient.
Old October 11th, 2007, 01:25 AM

Gen Hex Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizz
I have never order from funagain games so I can't help you there. As for another online store check out www.housemousegames.com I don't know if they ship internationally but it's worth a try. Good luck and welcome to the forum
I have seen numerous other posts on this site from people overseas with nothing but positive things to say about House Mouse Games. I have had only positve interactions with Sandra, but I am stateside.

I would definitely encourage you to check out Sandra at House Mouse Games. Her prices are fair and she is usually lightning fast in her replies and shipping!

My Maps.
My Map Photos.
Good Traders = Pwally a.k.a. uniqueheroscaper & Dochaun
**Always looking for HS games in the Tampa and outlying area**
Old October 11th, 2007, 03:37 AM

It seems that I will have to sit quiet for a few more days to see if Funagain Games lives up to the expectation, but waiting three days for them to calculate the shipping cost is hmmm..... extremely slow.

If I do not hear from them soon, I will check the HouseMouseGames as suggested. Thanks for your input.
Old October 11th, 2007, 06:21 PM

dickflea Woo who?
As said previously they have to calculate the shipping then give you a reply.

After that it's a breeze, the shipping is extremely fast so i wouldn't worry.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion