Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 26th, 2018, 07:39 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Hey. Im thinking me and my Brother SuperTrex will be coming down this time. Ill see if @dart48 wants to ride down with us.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 27th, 2018, 05:49 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Hey all! Does anyone have four squads of Catharspearmen that I could use at the tournament?
I do, but please be careful. Their spears the most fragile things. I've had to glue several back together.
Old July 27th, 2018, 10:32 AM

Sir Torin Brokenshield! Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Torin Brokenshield! View Post
Hey all! Does anyone have four squads of Catharspearmen that I could use at the tournament?
I do, but please be careful. Their spears the most fragile things. I've had to glue several back together.
Thanks @Leat_It! I will be careful! Thanks for the heads up on the Spears.
Old July 27th, 2018, 10:48 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Hey. Im thinking me and my Brother SuperTrex will be coming down this time. Ill see if @dart48 wants to ride down with us.
Yeee, Idaho representing after all! And TWO months in a row with TREX? What a sweet summer this has been.
Old July 27th, 2018, 10:06 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Quote:
Yeee, Idaho representing after all! And TWO months in a row with TREX? What a sweet summer this has been.
Im trying to get a second brother down as well. Dart cant go. He has plans.

Old July 28th, 2018, 08:04 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Looking forward to hearing how this tourney went. Bummed I couldn't make it back in time.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 28th, 2018, 08:27 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Looking forward to hearing how this tourney went. Bummed I couldn't make it back in time.
It was super fun. Me and my bro super trex had a great time. Thanks for the fun time @The Dewk . Thanks for putting that together. Also the star wars minis are so awesome. Lots of figures in there I didnt have.

Old July 28th, 2018, 10:24 PM

antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker antmarchingroves knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Quote:
It was super fun. Me and my bro super trex had a great time. Thanks for the fun time @The Dewk . Thanks for putting that together. Also the star wars minis are so awesome. Lots of figures in there I didnt have.
Of course it was fun, TREX. Getting Jotun to throw a full life Sir Gilbert into lava and watch him burn must have been very satisfying for you. Thankfully my knights were able to avenge his death!
Old July 28th, 2018, 10:56 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antmarchingroves View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Of course it was fun, TREX. Getting Jotun to throw a full life Sir Gilbert into lava and watch him burn must have been very satisfying for you. Thankfully my knights were able to avenge his death!
Indeed it was. Theres just something exciting about plunking figures into lava that just warms my heart and fills me with glee. You avengenged them well. Had some good times today with you guys.

Old July 29th, 2018, 12:15 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bahaha! I laughed pretty hard when I read that. Oh that would have been so fun to lava dunk with Jotun. Any other epic moments like that during the tourney?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 29th, 2018, 05:56 PM

Warband is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Just curious why dont we do C3G?
Old July 29th, 2018, 09:35 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Bahaha! I laughed pretty hard when I read that. Oh that would have been so fun to lava dunk with Jotun. Any other epic moments like that during the tourney?
My army consisted of Jotun, Shurrak, and a Frost Giant-Theme, There be Giants. There was a plenty of lava dunking going on. I plunked a sonlen, a gilbert, some knights, some samurai, and plenty of others. I even kicked a few figures into lava with Shurrak. I took 5th, 6th, or 7th place I think, but it was a great time.

@Warband , C3G is not there usually because its not recommended for competitive play with original scape. I'm not a huge fan of the Original Marvel being there but can deal with that. The point values on C3G are priced a bit differently.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events