Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Notices

Old September 9th, 2012, 07:20 PM
Definitely not horrible

Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby! Bothi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Warmachine/Hordes by Privateer Press

*Snip*
No longer applicable.

Last edited by Bothi; May 10th, 2013 at 10:59 PM.
Old June 19th, 2016, 09:39 AM

chandler is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey NewB,

I was thinking of buying some Warmachine figures and then modifying them to be used with heroscape. I don't want to buy the figures if they're going to be disproportionate to the heroscape figures i own, so I was wondering if you could tell me how much bigger or smaller they are.

Thanks!
Old June 23rd, 2016, 12:29 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Standard Human-sized figures in WM/H are roughly 30mm scale (Heroic scale). They should scale okay against HS figures. Larger figures such as Warbeasts and Warjacks will scale as a larger figure and the bases provided with them will not fit on HS terrain cleanly. You could rebase them to HS double bases or add some house rules regarding their larger base sizes. Hope that helps.

Newb.
Old June 14th, 2018, 07:51 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Bump;

Anyone around here still following the Warmahordes scene? I rock Circle army since MK2
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:35 AM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKniteX View Post
Bump;

Anyone around here still following the Warmahordes scene? I rock Circle army since MK2
Yep. Still play on a weekly basis. Factions: Trollbloods, Khador, Retribution and Minions.

Newb.
Old June 15th, 2018, 01:00 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Quote:
Bump;

Yep. Still play on a weekly basis. Factions: Trollbloods, Khador, Retribution and Minions.

Newb.
Dang you too far from me lol. Do you use warmahode minis for Heroscape?
Old June 15th, 2018, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie View Post
Quote:
Bump;

Newb.
Dang you too far from me lol. Do you use warmahode minis for Heroscape?
I haven't used them for Heroscape but they definitely could be.

Newb.
Old June 18th, 2018, 06:11 PM

DjKniteX Woo who?

Just played a quick 20 pt game with my GF last night since I haven't played in awhile, man I'm still a noob but I do enjoy the game. Might get into Age of Sigmar when 2nd Edition drops but man that's a lot of money. Lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures