Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 24th, 2014, 05:22 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Bloodburst Thrall

The Book of Bloodburst Thrall

C3V Wave 5 – Lodin’s Discord – Evil of Blood River

The figure used for this unit is a D&D figure from the Deathknell set. Its model number and name is 46/Bloodhulk Fighter.

Character Bio:
With the War of Valhalla ever changing, Nicholas Esenwein has learned he must also adapt to stay in the fight. To strengthen his ever growing army of Thralls, he has created a new breed: the Bloodburst Thralls. These enormous abominations move with the horde, feasting upon their enemies with grotesque ferocity much like their master; but unlike Vampires, the Thralls' bodies are not suited to such engorging. It's common to see one of these Thralls rupture and injure nearby opponents after being struck.

Quote:

Mindless Pack
After revealing an order marker on this card, roll the 20-sided die.
- If you roll a 1-5, you may take a turn with 1 Thrall you control.
- If you roll a 6-15, you may take a turn with up to 2 Thralls you control.
- If you roll a 16 or higher, you may take a turn with up to 3 Thralls you control.

Engorge
When a Bloodburst Thrall attacks, you may add 1 to its Attack number. If you do, and the defending figure is destroyed, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or lower, destroy that Bloodburst Thrall.

Rupture
When a Bloodburst Thrall you control receives one or more wounds from a normal attack by an opponent’s figure, you may choose an opponent’s figure adjacent to that Bloodburst Thrall and roll the 20-sided die before removing that figure. If you roll a 14 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound.

-Rulings and Clarifications-

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Nicholas Esenwein : Bloodborn Rising
As a Thrall, previously destroyed Bloodburst Thralls may be returned to the battlefield by using Nicholas Esenwein's Bloodborn Rising power.

Zombie Hulk: Paralyzing Fear
As Undead, the Bloodburst Thrall may benefit from the Zombie Hulk's Paralyzing Fear defense penalty when attacking other figures.

Skull Demon: Valkrill Attack Aura
As Valkrill followers with a Range of 1, Blood Burst Thralls may benefit from the Skull Demon's Valkrill Attack Aura 1 ability.

Mindless Pack
Bloodburst Thralls may benefit from Mindless Pack to take turns from other Thralls.GOTHLOK: Aura of Despair
As a figure that follows Valkrill, Bloodburst Thrall is immune to the affects of AURA OF DESPAIR.

Synergy Benefits Offered

Thralls: Mindless Pack
Bloodburst Thralls may use Mindless Pack to take turns with other Thralls.Crypt Guardian: The Bloodburst Thrall may offer a +2 boost on a Crypt Guardian's Curse of the Mummy rolls.

Power Ranking and Master Index
A thrall that doesn't mind getting in a brawl. B-

Unit Strategy Review
TBA

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Dad_Scaper; February 27th, 2019 at 04:51 PM. Reason: added enlargeable card pic
Old July 24th, 2014, 05:51 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bloodburst Thrall

All I see that you missed is Skull Demon synergy. (Valkrill, Range 1)

Nice job!
Old July 24th, 2014, 05:56 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Thanks for creating this book! The Bloodburst Thrall is a lot of fun and makes Thrall armies a lot better.

Add a period at the end of the Engorge power.

Don't forget Thrall Mindless Pack synergy (which is both synergy received and synergy offered).

You could add the flavor text from the front page release in the bio section until the actual bio is released. But that's optional - I just like it as a placeholder.
Old July 24th, 2014, 05:59 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Okay, thanks guys. I'll fix it in a sec, I have to do some things to do first though (and I'm also trying to find my playtest armies to give people some ideas here).

my tradelist
Old August 14th, 2014, 09:21 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

The synergy with the Crypt Guardian is missing (20-sided die bonus).

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old August 14th, 2014, 10:02 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
The synergy with the Crypt Guardian is missing (20-sided die bonus).
Okay thanks, I am heading out the door though and won't be available until tomorrow, so what I put (in a hurry) will have to do until then.

my tradelist
Old April 30th, 2015, 01:10 AM

Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death! Just_a_Bill is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Mindless Pack
After revealing an order marker on this card, roll the 20-sided die.
- If you roll a 1-5, you may take a turn with 1 Thrall you control.
- If you roll a 6-15, you may take a turn with up to 2 Thralls you control.
- If you roll a 16 or higher, you may take a turn with up to 3 Thralls you control.

Engorge
When a Bloodburst Thrall attacks, you may add 1 to it’s its Attack number. If you do, [note comma here] and the defending figure is destroyed, you must roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 13 or lower, destroy that Bloodburst Thrall.

Rupture
When a Bloodburst Thrall you control receives one or more wounds from a normal attack by an opponent’s figure, you may choose an opponent’s figure adjacent to the that Bloodburst Thrall and roll the 20-sided die before removing that figure. If you roll a 14 or higher, the chosen figure receives 1 wound.
@Heroscaper Guy , do you want to make the above corrections in the OP?

Good traders: tdemirji, AbsintheAddict, Blubberguy22, Toa Matoro, SuperSamyon, Bl1ndsn1per, Ericth74,
Clipper423, Oh Freek, Nikkomon, DarthBaggins, quizzcode, Astroking112 & more on my trade list
Old October 12th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

C3V would like to add the following R&C:

Quote:
Q: If a Bloodburst Thrall is attacked by a Rechet of Bogdan and the Rechet rolls all skulls for Lethal Sting, can the Bloodburst Thrall use Rupture?
A: No. The Bloodburst Thrall did not receive any wounds.
Old October 18th, 2017, 02:46 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

The C3V Rules Team would like to add the following R&C:
Quote:
Q: If I reveal an OM on the last Bloodburst Thrall and roll a 10 for Mindless Pack, and I take a turn with the Bloodburst Thrall where it dies, can I still take the second Thrall turn with a different Thrall, even though all Bloodburst Thralls are destroyed?
A: Yes, you can.
The power happens after revealing an OM and the number of turns you may take is determined then. There are no additional requirements to take other turns.
Old May 26th, 2018, 10:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I just had a crazy idea for proxies for all the thrall figures on here. The Coolminiornot game Zombicide Black Plague and its expansion for Wulfsburg are perfect proxies for all the thralls. You could use the standard walker for the Death Strike Thrall, the Runner models for the Preyblood thrall, and the fatty models for the bloodburst thrall. The undead wolves models from the wulfsburg expansion would make for great Darkprowl Thralls. Just an idea that totally works. Maybe I'll print these cards now.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 26th, 2018, 10:14 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I just had a crazy idea for proxies for all the thrall figures on here. The Coolminiornot game Zombicide Black Plague and its expansion for Wulfsburg are perfect proxies for all the thralls. You could use the standard walker for the Death Strike Thrall, the Runner models for the Preyblood thrall, and the fatty models for the bloodburst thrall. The undead wolves models from the wulfsburg expansion would make for great Darkprowl Thralls. Just an idea that totally works. Maybe I'll print these cards now.
Do you have any pictures of the figures in question, along with how many are included in each set? I just checked and saw that the base set often sells for $60+, while getting 3 copies of each of the 4 thralls will currently "only" come out to roughly $40.

It certainly sounds like a nice bonus for those who already own the game, though.
Old May 26th, 2018, 10:24 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Do you have any pictures of the figures in question, along with how many are included in each set? I just checked and saw that the base set often sells for $60+, while getting 3 copies of each of the 4 thralls will currently "only" come out to roughly $40.

It certainly sounds like a nice bonus for those who already own the game, though.
I most definitely have the games already. They are some mild dice chucking cooperative games. You can also play them solo. The figures do not come painted but I look forward to painting mine. You would get more than enough of each of these models plus the heroes in the game and a necromancer model and a few bigger undead figures like the abominations. For the money, the models come out to be very much less per figure and the game in my opinion is entertaining. It also comes with game tiles and dice and such. 12 figures for 40 bucks or 60 bucks for 70 figures, another cool game, dice, player dashboards, and some cool game tiles. The expansion usually comes in around 30-40 bucks but is awesome too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs