Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 16th, 2012, 12:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Command Courier

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
If anyone needs a handful of these, I have some extras.
I have 2 already, but I'd like to have a few more. It looks like CSI and MiniMarket are both out of stock.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 16th, 2012, 06:07 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
I have 2 already, but I'd like to have a few more. It looks like CSI and MiniMarket are both out of stock.
You can get them at amazon...

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old April 23rd, 2014, 05:51 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

There is an typo in Fleet Footed's text.

What its supposed to read:
"...If you roll a 1-10..."

What it actually reads:
"...If you roll a 1 10..."

Just pointing it out. I gotta get a game or so in with this guy.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old August 4th, 2014, 06:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Synergy update:
Spoiler Alert!
Old September 10th, 2014, 04:13 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It looks like Elaria the Pale's Queen of Thieves ability should be listed under synergies.
Old March 28th, 2015, 12:18 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Yes?
Old June 30th, 2015, 11:24 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The Fleet Footed power on the card reads "if you roll a 1 10, ..." instead of "if you roll a 1-10" just thought someone might want to know
Old April 26th, 2018, 02:19 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

What it actually reads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
The Fleet Footed power on the card reads "if you roll a 1 10, ..." instead of "if you roll a 1-10" just thought someone might want to know
Just pointing out that this still hasn't been fixed, in case anyone gets the chance to get around to it at some point.
Old May 1st, 2018, 06:08 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Josie Whistletop, Seleena, and Yi Feng have been released since the last update to the Command Courier's synergies, all of which are able to take a turn with the Command Courier. Here's the updated Synergies Offered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post

Synergy Benefits Offered
  • OTONASHI: Tricky Speed 4
    Having a Tricky Personality, a Command Courier may aid Otonashi’s TRICKY SPEED 4 ability.

• Small or Medium Vydar Unique Heroes that may take a turn with Command Courier’s COMMAND DISPATCH ability include:
· Agent Carr
· Agent Skahen
· Calibrax the Kyrie Warrior
· Crypt Guardian
· Evar Scarcarver
· Heirloom
· James Murphy
· Josie Whistletop
· Kantono Daishi
· Kursus
· Laglor
· Major X17
· Mika Connour
· Otonashi
· Rygarn
· Seleena
· Siege
· Sudema
· Yi Feng
· Zaeus
Old May 15th, 2022, 08:10 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

What it actually reads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
Just pointing out that this still hasn't been fixed, in case anyone gets the chance to get around to it at some point.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs