Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old December 15th, 2015, 01:08 AM

pauli has disabled reputation
Collection for sale -- Brisbane Australia

After having a stack of boxes in my garage for years, I've decided I'm not going to be playing HeroScape again and it is time for my collection to pass to another's hands. I'd prefer the collection to go in one lump if possible.

I don't remember everything I bought or what might have gone missing / been repurposed over the years. However, there are roughly:
  • Rise of the Valkyrie -- ten or so sets there are five-six unopened figure trays from this one and I know I opened several more.
  • Looks like four of the Fortress set -- don't remember how many but at least two.
  • A couple of the Thaelenk Tundra.
  • Volcarren Wasteland -- probably two.
  • Raknar's Vision -- could be one or several.
  • Orm's Return -- again don't know if it was one or multiples.
  • Four of Road to the Forgotten Forest.
  • Multiple of the early wave figures -- my boardgamegeek list claims Jandar's Oath, Malliddon's Prophecy, Thora's Vengeance, Utgar's Rage & Zanafor's Discovery but I've no idea how many of which.
  • There are also some swamp tiles, Swarm of the Marro or two perhaps.

Here are some bad photographs to get an idea of the size of the collection:

I combined two of the small boxes into a spare medium sized one but apart from that everything is untouched from the pictures. The boxes are included if you want them and stacked up they are quite a bit taller than I am. Due to the sheer size, this collection will be troublesome to mail so I'd prefer collection from South East Queensland. This way you also get to see what you are buying up front. However, if someone is mad enough to want them posted, I can look into it.

The hexagonal squad/character cards have the first one or two of a type laminated, the rest are plain. There are also normal sized cards I printed and laminated way back.

Some of the smaller packs are still sealed. A lot is unplayed. The collection was #11 on the The Great Heroscape Hex Count Scoreboard nine years ago.

I've no fixed price in mind, so make an offer -- best offer will get the lot & I will not make an auction out of this.

- Pauli

Last edited by pauli; December 18th, 2015 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Edited some quantities after locating manuals.
Old December 15th, 2015, 06:22 AM

Kezzbot2 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Collection for sale -- Brisbane Australia

It's a long way for me to come but.... $50
Old December 15th, 2015, 09:07 AM

Nbjerre is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hej

Can you ship to Denmark if i buy it all ?

Best Regards
Nicholas Bjerre
Old December 15th, 2015, 09:24 AM

SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker SpriteMichaeler knows what's in an order marker

Too bad you're not in the states. That'd get you quite a ransom here.
Old December 15th, 2015, 12:34 PM

Proclaimed is surprisingly tart

I'm still debating what it would cost to mail just the Forests and Tundra sets to the US.
I do know someone going to Australia this week but don't know when they return to the US. Hmmmmm
Old December 15th, 2015, 02:51 PM

I've been asked about international posting a few times now and will try to get some figures this coming weekend.

- Pauli
Old December 15th, 2015, 08:28 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

@pauli What a necro - last (and only other) post was from 2007 on the old HEX count thread. I think you will have to split your collection up as it is probably worth $2500 USD or more (if you sold it piecemeal on eBay you would get even more) and not sure you can get someone local who is willing to buy everything. Glad you are trying to sell to people here though.
Old December 16th, 2015, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I think you will have to split your collection up as it is probably worth $2500 USD or more (if you sold it piecemeal on eBay you would get even more) and not sure you can get someone local who is willing to buy everything. Glad you are trying to sell to people here though.
I would be willing to split it up if no one wants the lot. I do realise it is worth a quite a bit and will happily sell it for well below that figure as a complete collection.

I simply don't have the time to sell it piecemeal on eBay, or I'd still be playing....

- Pauli
Old December 17th, 2015, 03:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nbjerre View Post
Hej

Can you ship to Denmark if i buy it all ?
I definitely can ship to Denmark. Denmark is zone 7 so possibly a little more expensive than quoted here, but I'm sure we can figure something out.

Airmail is almost twice the price which seems excessive.

- Pauli

The Heroscape is in eight plastic boxes. Two 275x555x135, three 275x555x215 and three 275x555x330 (all measurements in mm). The small boxes weight about .4kg, the medium .8kg and I didn't weigh the large one but probably around 1kg.

The boxes themselves (including the box):

small 2 & 3 hexes 3.5kg
small lava and water 3.5kg
medium 7 hexes 4.8kg
medium glacier + castle 6.0kg
medium castle 5.3kg
large miniatures 9.8 kg
large 14 hexes 7.1kg
large 14 hexes 6.9kg

Not all of these are tightly packed, but the non-single hex bases ones are generally.

I weighed some of the contents on my kitchen scales and the figures were maybe 10% different to the bathroom scales so there is quite a margin of error, which is expected for cheap scales -- naturally I'd refund any excess postage.

There are also seven figure trays from RotV weighing about 3.6kg which aren't in boxes.

So the total weight will be circa 40kg. Postage from Australia
Postage from Australia can be found here.

The USA is zone 4, Europe is zone 6 or 7 depending on country. For surface mail:

Zone 4 A$40.60 for the first 2kg and A$9.20 / kg extra
Zone 6 A$41.80 for the first 2kg and A$9.20 / kg extra
Zone 7 A$44.40 for the first 2kg and A$9.90 / kg extra

There are size limits and a 20kg weight limit on parcels.

So postage will be A$400 - A$450 surface mail if I can get everything into three packages. Possibly a little more for insurance etc.

I also found three unopened RotV boxes on a shelf, I'll probably deal with them elsewhere (gifts most likely)....
Old December 18th, 2015, 08:29 PM

I've been asked for some additional photographs of the miniatures. These photographs are a large but it should be possible to zoom in and identify everything.

These can be found:

Each of the three photographs is completely separate -- you get all the miniatures pictured.

And for good measure the manuals and cards:

- Pauli
Old December 20th, 2015, 06:41 PM

Nbjerre is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

pm sent
Old December 20th, 2015, 11:40 PM

No PM seen here

I've accepted an offer for the lot pending payment.

- Pauli

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades