Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

View Poll Results: Was this a good discription? Did you like this game type?
Great description couln't have said it better myself. 3 75.00%
Good description but it could have been better. If you marked this leave comment below. 0 0%
Bad description definitely better. If you marked this leave comment below. 0 0%
Great game type. Will definately play it multiple times. 0 0%
Good game type. Will play it everyonce and awhile. 1 25.00%
Bad game type. Will only play it a few times at most 1 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 9th, 2011, 12:57 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Heroscape War!!!!

(This is my first game scenario and map.)

Now I know what your thinking Heroscape is a war. But this type of war is like the card game War. OK, now your thinking how do you take the card game war and convert it into a Heroscape game. Here's how:

Just in case you've never played the card game of war, it is where you deal all the cards out to each player and one at a time each player turns up a card and the player with the higher card wins those cards. The victor is the first to gain all the cards from your Now to covert the game into Heroscape is actually very simple. I played this type of game against my brother on Basic and it played out nicely. War in Heroscape is played like this with a few rules:

1. All figures must be single space Heroes.

2. When you destroy a figure, instead of placing the destroyed figure on the rightful card, give the figure's card to the opponent that "destoyed" it. that figure is now under control of your opponent.

3. The player now with control of the "destroyed" figure may move that figure once only after he/she recieves it from the opponent.

4. Continue this way until one player has complete control of all the figures and cards. That player then wins the game.

5. NO ORIGIONAL RULES FROM THE BASIC OR MASTER GAME ARE CHANGED JUST THESE ONES ARE ADDED.

We used the Marvel and played Basic for a short test game. This game obviously could be converted into a Master game but it would take longer.

I will have the map we used uploaded soon but any map could be used (it was quite small considering I used my left over pieces from my large map I built in my room(It only took 32 seven-hexes, 20 one-hexes, 1 two-hex, a castle door, 10 battlements, and a one-hex outcrop. but it worked well becuase we just used Marvel).

Any suggestions will be taken into consideration.

Last edited by Sheep; August 9th, 2011 at 03:18 PM.
Old August 9th, 2011, 05:01 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape War!!!!

This actually sounds really fun, and is similar to an idea that I had, if not the same.

I never tried it, as I feel it could take too long, however, I guess it comes down to how many points you play and how much the Dice Gods like you.

I'll try it out sometime soon!

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old August 9th, 2011, 08:23 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape War!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
This actually sounds really fun, and is similar to an idea that I had, if not the same.

I never tried it, as I feel it could take too long, however, I guess it comes down to how many points you play and how much the Dice Gods like you.

I'll try it out sometime soon!
Thanks, yeah, I agree to the amount of time that would take, but my brother and I played Basic with just the Marvels and it made for about a 30 minute game. As I said I will try to get the map on by tommorrow or so.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios