Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old August 14th, 2009, 05:43 PM

someguy has disabled reputation
DnD Heroscape Characters

Tandros Kreel
Einar
Tandros' skill with the greatsword is matched only by his bravery on the battlefield. He stands against the forces of evil with great confidence, allowing no enemy to slip past his guard.

Erevan Sunshadow
Jandar
Erevan commands the arcane power and mighty spells that scorch the battlefield. Like any good wizard, he puts monsters in their place. Anything that stands in his way is blasted to bits.

Darrak Ambershard
Aquilla
Darrak streaks across the battlefield, hiding in the shadows until he finds the right moment to strike! Using stealth and guile, he catches enemies by surprise and finds the chinks in their armor.

Ana Karithon
Einar
Ana commands the battlefield with the power of her faith. She leads her comrades in the fight against evil, bolstering and healing them while casting divine prayers that cause her enemies to wither.

No information
Utgar

No information
Utgar

Black Dragon
Utgar

Any others?

Last edited by someguy; August 14th, 2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Added the dragon; corrected the drow mage; found Ana Karithon; added two Drow squad members..
Old August 14th, 2009, 05:44 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker
Re: DnD Heroscape Characters

Do you have a picture of the dragon?

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old August 14th, 2009, 05:53 PM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Could this be it?

EDIT: Doh, you already updated.
Old August 14th, 2009, 05:54 PM

Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker Sport351 knows what's in an order marker

O.K., that's a tight dragon.

"I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand, lead him to a quiet place and kill him."
— Mark Twain
Old August 14th, 2009, 05:56 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

That dragon looks sweet!

Not super crazy about the heroes though.

Any pics on the drow?

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old August 14th, 2009, 06:08 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

The heroes look kinda crappy, but the dragon's not half bad and I stand by my opinion that the Troll is frickin' sweet. Can't wait to have him hiding under a bridge or something.

...when I get around to buying it, of course.

Man, I still need to get some Wave 9, huh...
Old August 14th, 2009, 06:10 PM

someguy has disabled reputation

Updated with pics of Ana Karithon, a Drow mage, and the black dragon.
Old August 14th, 2009, 06:12 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Here is one of the Drow.

The others look like this guy to me.

Old August 14th, 2009, 06:18 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for this thread. You really are some guy.

So, is everybody in this set Unique? That would make sense, so I won't have to buy 3 or 4 sets of the uniques just to get the commons, but I don't play DnD, so I don't know about "the Drow." They look like dark elves. I could go for commons, but whatever. I'm psyched for this release.

Also, the ogre has Death Pants.

And that is a sweet dragon.
Old August 14th, 2009, 06:18 PM

Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker Kepler knows what's in an order marker

Here is a good searchable database of D&D minis.

http://ddmdb.com/
Old August 14th, 2009, 06:19 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post

So, is everybody in this set Unique? That would make sense, so I won't have to buy 3 or 4 sets of the uniques just to get the commons, but I don't play DnD, so I don't know about "the Drow." They look like dark elves. I could go for commons, but whatever. I'm psyched for this release.

Just get Dnd minis from a site that sells singles.
Old August 14th, 2009, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post

The Drow are dark elves. They are evil elves that live underground.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News