Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Old September 27th, 2012, 04:51 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Brazil (1985)

Stunning film. Very unique, very funny, very dark, and amazing art style. Definitely a good film.
Which version?
The good version.
Old September 27th, 2012, 04:58 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Brazil (1985)

Stunning film. Very unique, very funny, very dark, and amazing art style. Definitely a good film.
Which version?
The good version.
By which he hopefully means the one with the dark ending and not the BS American one.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old September 28th, 2012, 08:36 PM
Needs Reassurance

braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby! braveheart101 rolls all skulls baby!

Watched Foyle's War, season 3, episode Enemy Fire. Like all episodes from this series, it was very good, just not as good as some of the other ones. Too many tropes of the murderer mystery genre were used.

~Bravey

Need miniatures painted?

People to trade with: sixthflagbearer

Callipygian girls make the world go 'round.
Old September 28th, 2012, 08:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Brazil (1985)

Which version?
The good version.
By which he hopefully means the one with the dark ending and not the BS American one.
Yeah, the director's cut version. I heard that they changed the ending in the US cut, which really doesn't make any sense, and pisses me off as an artist.
Old September 30th, 2012, 08:27 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Dredd. As a fan of the comics I was very happy with this film. They really nailed who Dredd is as a character. Straight up action goodness. Bloody violence in slo-mo. Awesome.
Check it out while you can!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 30th, 2012, 01:21 PM

XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker XDVincent knows what's in an order marker

I watched Safe last night, really good Jason Statham was awesome.
Old September 30th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Dredd. As a fan of the comics I was very happy with this film. They really nailed who Dredd is as a character. Straight up action goodness. Bloody violence in slo-mo. Awesome.

Yeah, we won't see Dredd again.

It's 11th place in it's 2nd week and just barely cracked 10 million. Good or not, the Judge is dead.

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old October 1st, 2012, 04:39 PM
...has moist legs

Watched Miller's Crossing the other night. Probably one of my favorite films of all time right now. I thought Godfather was good, and I really can't tell which is better. I'm actually leaning towards Miller's Crossing, I think.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 09:53 AM
...has moist legs

My wife really wanted to watch Puss in Boots. I'm kind of sick of all things Shrek, but I humored her. We both ended up not liking it.

Slow paced, not funny, and super generic storyline. There was really nothing good going for it. I'm really surprised at it's decent reviews.
Old October 2nd, 2012, 11:03 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

Yeah, we won't see Dredd again.

It's 11th place in it's 2nd week and just barely cracked 10 million. Good or not, the Judge is dead.
I am still hopeful. Perhaps the DVD sales will be amazing.
I would love to see Judge Death in a sequel.

Tornado ~ wishfully

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old October 13th, 2012, 04:42 AM

screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker screwDriver knows what's in an order marker

Saw Taken 2. Still exciting although I liked the first one better.
Old October 13th, 2012, 11:24 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Watched Dark Shadows tonight. We enjoyed it for what it was and knew not to take it too serious and have some fun with it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies