Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old November 8th, 2007, 11:17 AM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Marvelscape: The Expansion

Ok so we know that the first expansion to Marvelscape will be coming out within the next month or two and soon enough we will have official cards for each of the ten heroes. But until then I wanted to get a collection of all the current custom versions of these heroes, and when the expansion comes out, seee who's ideas were the closest to the official figures. Just like a friendly competition to see who thinks the most like the people behind Marvelscape.

So below are posted each of the ten figures in the upcoming expansion, and all the custom cards I could find of them. Before the release I hope to have made a card for each figure, and I look foreward to seeing how close they compare. If you have any cards that I skipped, or new cards, post them here so we can see who was the closest!

BEAST

ProSpecT's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . GreyOwl's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . allskull's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

whitestuff's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

BLACK PANTHER

Hi1's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . GreyOwl's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . whitestuff's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

BULLSEYE

Hi1's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ProSpecT's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . GreyOwl's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

whitestuff's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Troll Warrior's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

DOCTOR OCTOPUS

Hi1's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ProSpecT's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . GreyOwl's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

HUMAN TORCH

INVISIBLE WOMAN

ProSpecT's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . GreyOwl's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . whitestuff's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

PUNISHER

ProSpecT's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . GreyOwl's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . whitestuff's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

SANDMAN

SUPER SKRULL

THING

ProSpecT's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . GreyOwl's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . firemaster's . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

EDITED to make smaller pictures with links to larger ones. Click picture to see larger one.

Old November 8th, 2007, 11:51 AM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Hmmm...if I would have known this was coming I wouldn't have scratched all those off of my list of customs to do BTW, I need to upload my updated version of Beast.
Old November 8th, 2007, 12:16 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Cool idea! I think you superhero custom guys should then get together once each character has a few cards and consolidate them into one "final guess" for that character.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
317-149
C3V Brainstorm
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old November 8th, 2007, 05:53 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I'm actually surprised that nobody has made a Super Skrull custom...
Old November 8th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
I'm actually surprised that nobody has made a Super Skrull custom...
He was on my list...have him rebased and everything. After seeing who was coming out, I focused my energies elsewhere
Old November 8th, 2007, 07:21 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I just think the it's interesting all the different takes on these few figures. I am definately going to try my hand at making all of them before december.

Quote:
Originally Posted by allskulls
Hmmm...if I would have known this was coming I wouldn't have scratched all those off of my list of customs to do BTW, I need to upload my updated version of Beast.
Well you know about it now , I'm interested to see your takes on the rest of the figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade
Cool idea! I think you superhero custom guys should then get together once each character has a few cards and consolidate them into one "final guess" for that character.
Thanks, yea we could consolidate to one "guess," as long as we have enough opinions by the release date. (I don't know exactly when)

Old November 8th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
I just think the it's interesting all the different takes on these few figures. I am definately going to try my hand at making all of them before december.
Hmmm.... I think I may do the same.

Old November 9th, 2007, 08:03 PM

oni is surprisingly tart
Man, now you really got me jonezing for the expansion!

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old November 10th, 2007, 08:02 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
I'm in...
Old November 10th, 2007, 08:57 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I think the only one on my list that I never made was Super Skrull, and like allskulls he was on my list. But I don't have the actual figure so I was holding off until I got it. Then I decided it would probably be a waste to buy the HeroClix figure since the Heroscape one would likely be a better sculpt. So I never finished, but I guess I could. Some of my others have been revised since they were first posted, too.
Old November 10th, 2007, 04:39 PM

Here's Bullseye, probably not how I would have done him, but certainly how I think he will be handled officially.

If anyone is changing their cards or comes up with new ones, just post them here so I can update the first post.

Old November 12th, 2007, 09:29 PM

that guy has disabled reputation
It's cool to see everyone thinks wall climbing when they think of Doc Oc, and all the different takes on it. I do wonder if he will have a power like that since Marvel doesn't have a lot of terrain yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations