Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 18th, 2021, 11:17 AM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Rat Swarm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
SWARM MOVEMENT
When taking a turn with a Rat Swarm, instead of moving normally, you may move up to 3 Rat Swarms you control. Instead of attacking normally, you may attack with any Rat Swarm you control, even a Rat Swarm that did not move this turn.
Suggested revision of Swarm Movement for more standard wording, pulling from the Civilians' card. Pretty much the same wording as Crowd Movement, but without the OM requirement because a quick skim of the thread tells me that it's intended for Rat Swarms to be able to use Swarm Movement when activated by Pied Piper.

(unrelated to ongoing discussion, but I've been meaning to make this suggestion and the thread getting bumped reminded me)
I'm gonna bump this with an echoed sentiment. I don't think there's anything functionally wrong with the wording as is, but Ronin's suggested wording flows MUCH better, IMO.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library