Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Notices

Old September 17th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Dr. Weirdscaper's Creations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
Some years back, a fellow scaper created a virtualscape of this flag.
It was thought that not even Dr. Weirdscaper had enough snow tiles
to make it in real life.
How silly of them.

Another awesome map created by Dr. WeirdScaper.

The Dzu-Teh stare in awe. Great Ice Elementals shiver in fear. Nerak salutes his flag. Water Elementals freeze in place. Canadians are jealous. ()
Old September 17th, 2012, 04:51 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dr. Weirdscaper's Creations

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
Some years back, a fellow scaper created a virtualscape of this flag.
It was thought that not even Dr. Weirdscaper had enough snow tiles
to make it in real life.
How silly of them.

Another awesome map created by Dr. WeirdScaper.

The Dzu-Teh stare in awe. Great Ice Elementals shiver in fear. Nerak salutes his flag. Water Elementals freeze in place. Canadians are jealous. ()
Thanky.

The vs was done originaly by NEMT, and he also did an american flag.
That one required way too much lava, even by my standards.
Old February 14th, 2013, 03:50 PM

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: U.S.S. Weirdscaper (Helicarrier Mode)

The project begins!
Old February 14th, 2013, 03:53 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old October 15th, 2020, 05:51 PM

I'm going through some tough economical times and was thinking about selling my collection. Then I took another look at my maps...

Perhaps I can sell my plasma instead.
Old October 15th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Maybe try renting your maps.
Best wishes.
Old October 15th, 2020, 05:54 PM

Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby! Brewster rolls all skulls baby!

That's the spirit.
Old October 15th, 2020, 06:01 PM

Thanky.
Old October 15th, 2020, 06:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Oof. Sorry to hear it, old timer. Good luck!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 16th, 2020, 04:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Some really cool maps here. I really like the Sub ones.

Any chance you have a VS file to share on your sub design? I'd like to build a sub for an upcoming game day (Black Friday) I have planned. We'll be playing C3G, so the modern setting will be a great fit. I'll then be sure to include at least one water based unit in every army.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios