Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old January 8th, 2007, 09:18 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun Pumpkin_King is a penguin with a machine gun
Engagement and Leaving engagement attacks questions.

I have three questions:

1: Minuteman A is on a parapet, next to Braxas. The parapet is 12 levels high without battlements, so they would be engaged. But, the battlements add 3 levels to that, making the final height 15. Is the Minuteman engaged with Braxas, since the battlements are between he and her?

2. Aformentioned Minuteman is standing on the parapet, and Brunak passes by on one of the sides without battlements. The parapet is taller than Brunak, so normally, they would not be engaged. But since the Minuteman is ranged, can he attack Brunak with a leaving engagement attack?

3. When a Minion of Utgar rolls a skull on a leaving engagement attack, does it count as two hits?
Old January 8th, 2007, 09:31 PM

Hex Sinister Woo who?
I'm a newbie so my answers might be wrong but I think I'm correct so maybe some veteran can grade my answers.

1. No

2. No

3. No
Old January 8th, 2007, 10:53 PM

ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker ugly1hornedmule knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex Sinister
I'm a newbie so my answers might be wrong but I think I'm correct so maybe some veteran can grade my answers.

1. No

2. No

3. No
All of the answers are correct

Thanks for the last and greatest betrayal, of the last and greatest of human dreams.
-William S. Burroughs
Old January 8th, 2007, 11:11 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker
1. Braxas' height is 13, so no.

2. No, just look at the example in the MS rules, it uses DW9K and Finn. Leaving engagements only count for engaged figures. "If a figure's base is on a level equal to or higher than the height od the other figure, they are not adjacent and therefore not engaged."

3. No, "When attacking with Minions of Utgar all skulls rolled count for one additional hit."

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old January 8th, 2007, 11:12 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker ChilliDog knows what's in an order marker
a little slow with that post , it didnt send at first.

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's