Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old October 18th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Green Lantern Mogo - Design Phase (Public)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
I suggest starting out with no glyphs.
Eh, I'd worry about players sitting on the heights right outside their startzones if there's no glyph to pull them to the middle.
I finally got to open this up in VS. There are a lot of nice elevation changes but why are the startzones so high up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 18th, 2012, 11:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I guess I am the only one since no one else has made any mention of it, but I think it looks like the two ruins are backwards. I guess when I place my ruins in front of start zones I just always have them face the other way around. It allows a figure in the start zone to move up into the little nook for better LOS protection until they are ready to come out and join the fight.
Old October 19th, 2012, 12:52 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Eh, I'd worry about players sitting on the heights right outside their startzones if there's no glyph to pull them to the middle.
I finally got to open this up in VS. There are a lot of nice elevation changes but why are the startzones so high up?
I like high SZs it makes them more defendable .
Old October 19th, 2012, 11:54 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I like high SZs it makes them more defendable .
The limited amount of pieces required me to use a lot of holes under hexes and to work around a bunch of 24-hexes, so I couldn't find a way to lower them without ruining the look of the map. Believe me, I spent a lot of time trying to figure out if it was possible to lower the startzones with the pieces I had.

That said, they do play fairly fun that way, but I do feel a glyph is required to draw the battle to the middle.

EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I guess I am the only one since no one else has made any mention of it, but I think it looks like the two ruins are backwards. I guess when I place my ruins in front of start zones I just always have them face the other way around. It allows a figure in the start zone to move up into the little nook for better LOS protection until they are ready to come out and join the fight.
It's just preference on how you want it to play. I'd be fine turning them the other way if people want.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 19th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I played a game on this map last weekend, Green V/S Yellow lantern fight. Mogo had 4 batteries and could Power Shield block for the Green Lantern team. Yellow had more points to compensate and Arkillo motivated the Insurgents before they invaded. Lots of fun, even with the Lanterns massive move the Speed glyph in the middle saw lots of action. I like it on this map, because of its large size.

C3G team building links.

Last edited by Red Eyed Jedi; October 19th, 2012 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Ha, had Mojo on the brain I suppose.
Old October 19th, 2012, 02:23 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That's a cool special rule for Mogo. (Different from Marvel's Mojo, fwiw. ). It'd be really cool if there were a GL specific glyph to put there in the middle that could give a one time battery recharge to a GL or something.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 19th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Like this?

Glyph of Green Power Battery Recharge
At the end of each round, if a figure you control occupies this glyph, you may put a green power battery marker back onto the card of any figure that has used 1 or more green power batteries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 19th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Whoopsie, Had Mojo on the brain I suppose, I'll edit my post.

A Green Lantern Glyph sounds cool, when we get to making a scenario for this map.

C3G team building links.
Old October 19th, 2012, 02:30 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's a cool special rule for Mogo. (Different from Marvel's Mojo, fwiw. ). It'd be really cool if there were a GL specific glyph to put there in the middle that could give a one time battery recharge to a GL or something.

Thanks for trying it out, REJ!

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 19th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post

Thanks for trying it out, REJ!
Pleasure was all mine, thanks for submitting such a cool map.

C3G team building links.
Old October 19th, 2012, 09:44 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Like this?

Glyph of Green Power Battery Recharge
At the end of each round, if a figure you control occupies this glyph, you may put a green power battery marker back onto the card of any figure that has used 1 or more green power batteries.
Nah, I think a permanent glyph is a bit too powerful considering we're dealing with GLs. I'd prefer to see a temporary glyph that was destroyed after use.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 19th, 2012, 11:24 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Not that I recall Mogo ever recharging any GL .

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Maps & Scenarios