Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 7th, 2011, 10:32 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Human Torch (Jim Hammond) DESIGN PHASE

Oh, I forgot to vote myself, I like A as well. I wouldn't want him to be a Lawman for the same reason I wouldn't want Nightwing to be a Lawman... sure, it's his day job, but this custom isn't really meant to reflect his day job.

So far 4 for A, the only vote.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:11 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I already voted in my posting above, but just to be sure, I vote A.
Old July 7th, 2011, 11:13 AM
<>character<>

LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness LordEsenwienIV wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'll Abstain because I'm not familiar at all with this guy except for a small paragraph in the Marvel encyclopedia.

Old July 7th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

A - Crime Fighter

I have never known him to be anything other than that, and I definitely don't remember him being a deputized lawman.
Old July 7th, 2011, 03:03 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I like Dauntless Crime-Fighter a lot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I thought Pyro's special attack already covered bouncing flames pretty well ... I like this Fireball special as a single impact burst with potential for additional burn damage. It's looking good.
I like Dauntless and Lawman instead of Crime Fighter, personally ... Wish I were in town to help out with playtests! This guy looks fun.
I'm going to go with Crime Fighter.

And Pyro doesn't really cover that. To me it seems like it's chain-fire. Like chain-lightning, it hits the first target and bounces to the next, but you can't control it.
I think you have some degree of control over it, depending on how clustered figures are.
I vote D) Invader just because I'm not sure I like him getting any of the synergies of the other three categories.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2011, 03:13 PM
Themed His Pants

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

A - Crime Fighter

My Customs: Metroid / Starcraft / Classic
Old July 7th, 2011, 03:35 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I vote D) Invader just because I'm not sure I like him getting any of the synergies of the other three categories.
As I stated somewhere before, I'm okay with Invader as long as it develops (or has the potential to develop) into a mini-faction of its own. I think the main argument against it so far is that Cap and Namor aren't Invaders, so there's a theme break.

But would the Heroes ever consider a 'Cap-lite' (like a WWII version)? There is currently a mini of a WWII-era Cap, and I think a pretty cool one coming out in the new Clix expansion. Something simple like this:
Spoiler Alert!

Having 'Invader' as a faction would also make it easier to make Toro an INVADER SIDEKICK. Namor would still be a bit of a problem, since there's not really a mini that reflects his WWII era appearance other than the one currently used, but the current Namor basically has built in synergy with anyone, and Namor's affiliations are always a bit loose anyway.

This would also pave the way for guys like the Blazing Skull and the Thin Man.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 7th, 2011, 03:57 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Invader sounds like Skrulls or something.
Old July 7th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I guess I see this guy as someone who could be a stand alone and doesn't need to be part of a faction. Those are OK too.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2011, 04:20 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Looks like the Crime Fighter votes have a bit of a landslide at this point...
Old July 7th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Also count me in favor of Crime Fighter. It hearkens to an era of black-and-white heroics that the character reflects very well.
Old July 7th, 2011, 04:59 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Also count me in favor of Crime Fighter. It hearkens to an era of black-and-white heroics that the character reflects very well.
A. Crime Fighter

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library