Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 6th, 2011, 12:40 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The BOOK of Human Torch (Jim Hammond) DESIGN PHASE

Do we need all those additionals? I think this works:

FIREBALL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
If Human Torch inflicts 1 or more wounds on a figure with this special attack, after placing those wounds, you may choose either the defending figure or a figure adjacent to the defending figure. Roll 1 attack die for each wound inflicted. For each skull rolled, you may inflict 1 wound on the chosen figure. Figures with the Lava Resistant Special Power are not affected by Fireball Special Attack.
Old July 6th, 2011, 12:43 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Do we need all those additionals? I think this works:

FIREBALL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 4.
If Human Torch inflicts 1 or more wounds on a figure with this special attack, after placing those wounds, you may choose either the defending figure or a figure adjacent to the defending figure. Roll 1 additional attack die for each wound inflicted. For each additional skull rolled, you may inflict 1 wound on the chosen figure. Figures with the Lava Resistant Special Power are not affected by Fireball Special Attack.
I think those two are necessary only to help clarify that the second to last sentence does not apply to the initial attack.
Old July 6th, 2011, 12:45 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

So we can cut the very last "additional" though:

FIREBALL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 5. Attack: 4.

If Human Torch inflicts 1 or more wounds on a figure with this special attack, after placing those wounds, you may choose either the defending figure or a figure adjacent to the defending figure. Roll 1 additional attack die for each wound inflicted. For each additional skull rolled, you may inflict 1 wound on the chosen figure. Figures with the Lava Resistant Special Power are not affected by Fireball Special Attack.
Old July 6th, 2011, 12:46 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That's a little better. All those additional's just read weird for me.
Old July 6th, 2011, 12:51 AM

Well now it is only two "additional"s, which helps tie in the specifics for clarity, just like how we use "chosen figure".
Old July 6th, 2011, 02:22 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Great writeup! The only thing I can think of is about the name. New comics call him the Torch, I'm pretty sure. So it can be either Human Torch or The Torch!
Old July 6th, 2011, 02:40 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

If you are talking about Dynamite, that is because they don't want Marvel to sue them. Plus with Johnny now dead, he can be the one and only Human Torch!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old July 6th, 2011, 02:51 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Alright, a few thoughts...

- Crime Fighter I can buy, though something like "Protector" or "Adventurer" or "Lawman" would also be applicable. I think that Crime Fighter is going to have some JSA synergy attached, though, and he'd fit in there smoothly so that'd be cool.
- Not sure I buy Fearless as a personality; he has human emotions, so he does, literally, feel fear. Bold, Brave, Dauntless, Dedicated, Resolute, Valiant... all better choices, if you ask me.
- I feel like his Life and Defense could both use a boost. He's iron-tough, even if he's designed to be humanoid.

Really, I feel like his point cost should be closer to 200 than 150. He's about on par with the modern Human Torch, if not even stronger.

Also, a no on super strength. Outside of the fire and flying he's pretty much just a normal guy. Only, y'know, a robot.
I'm not sold on Fearless, and I'm not sold on Valiant either. Actually, 'Dauntless' has a nice old-timey ring to it that I think would be appropriate on him. How's everybody feel about Dauntless Crime-Fighter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
So we can cut the very last "additional" though:

FIREBALL SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: 5. Attack: 4.
I was hoping someone smarter would re-word this for me. This looks good to me, although I admit there's a lot of additionals (there's a lot on Master of the Hunt, too).

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old July 6th, 2011, 02:52 AM

Well there are only 2 "additional"s now, so that should help.
Old July 6th, 2011, 07:26 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Human Torch (Jim Hammond) DESIGN PHASE

I can't see anything wrong with this. Dauntless works for me.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 6th, 2011, 11:03 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I like Crime Fighter. A flying, shooting Crime Fighter would really help out that one guy
Old July 6th, 2011, 11:30 AM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Never mind, I repeated myself.

But Griff, the only thing missing from your re-write of Fireball Special is the opportunity to 'spread the love' with the additional wounds to more than 1 figure. I realize it's not going to happen often, but I had envisioned the flame having the potential of spraying everywhere, rather than at one additional guy.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library