Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 23rd, 2010, 03:18 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: ONE TEST NEEDED The Book of Destructible Object: Turbo

Well, I had two Turbo Lifts on the longer ladders on Ravaged Road during my initial playtest for Echo.
The concept is really simple and straightforward and easy to remember, but with the ladders being on the short side and most of the action on that map filtering to the middle for me, the Lifts really only came into play about twice. One time they helped Puppet Master send Echo up to the top of the walkway and send her plummeting off more quickly, causing one wound for her. Other than that, the platforms weren't really relevant (and they were never attacked), but they're easy to understand and seem like they could be a lot of fun in a scenario on a map with really tall ladders (or even on Platforms 5 and 6).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by IAmBatman; November 23rd, 2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 08:08 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah, that is how I feel about them too. They are not as commonly used as other DOs, but it is nice to have them if you want them. I would like to eventually put them on platforms 5 and 6 and I hope to suggest them being used on scenario 5 in the Fan Four set (optional of course).
Old November 23rd, 2010, 08:55 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Yeah, that is how I feel about them too. They are not as commonly used as other DOs, but it is nice to have them if you want them. I would like to eventually put them on platforms 5 and 6 and I hope to suggest them being used on scenario 5 in the Fan Four set (optional of course).
I really think we should include the DOs in the scenarios, as a way to back up their release as a plausable inclusion into the Master Set.
Old November 23rd, 2010, 10:20 PM
Has Bigger Cockles

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'd be down with them being a part of the fifth scenario, as long as you test out Thing on it when you get around to testing it, Griff. I had all leapers/fliers when I tested it, so it would've been irrelevant to my test anyway.
Also, where is this one at now that there've been both playtests? You're the LD here, right, Griff?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 24th, 2010, 12:24 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The actual lift still needs to be fixed. It is upside down. The sticker needs to be on the other side so that when it is placed on the battlefield and not the ladder, it has an elevation. Also, Heroscape bases do not fit well on them as they are pictured on the front page. Heroscape bases snap into them and are difficult to get out.
Old November 24th, 2010, 12:29 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

Can it be placed on the battlefield instead of the ladder?

Old November 24th, 2010, 12:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Can it be placed on the battlefield instead of the ladder?
Sure, people can throw them with special powers and with throwing rules.
Old November 24th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Has Bigger Cockles

I wasn't sure if you could throw something attached to a ladder, but I suppose it makes complete sense, since you can throw battlements and all.

Old December 4th, 2010, 11:40 AM

Updated wording on front page please. I updated all the DOs to have congruent text.
Old December 4th, 2010, 12:11 PM
"Special Eyes"

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
TRANSPORT
Before taking a turn with a small or medium figure that is adjacent to a ladder that has an unoccupied Turbo Lift attached to it, or before taking a turn with a figure that is occupying a Turbo Lift that is attached to a ladder, you may place the Turbo Lift anywhere on the ladder. Any figure that occupies a Turbo Lift stays on the Turbo Lift when it is moved and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Any figure that occupies a Turbo Lift when it is destroyed is placed on the same space or ladder rung the Turbo Lift was on and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
For my own understanding -- If my figure is on a Turbo Lift attached to the third ladder rung and my opponent's figure is on the third ladder rung on a different ladder, does my figure have height advantage?

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 53 - ARKHAM UNLEASHED
Old December 4th, 2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
TRANSPORT
Before taking a turn with a small or medium figure that is adjacent to a ladder that has an unoccupied Turbo Lift attached to it, or before taking a turn with a figure that is occupying a Turbo Lift that is attached to a ladder, you may place the Turbo Lift anywhere on the ladder. Any figure that occupies a Turbo Lift stays on the Turbo Lift when it is moved and will not take any leaving engagement attacks. Any figure that occupies a Turbo Lift when it is destroyed is placed on the same space or ladder rung the Turbo Lift was on and will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
For my own understanding -- If my figure is on a Turbo Lift attached to the third ladder rung and my opponent's figure is on the third ladder rung on a different ladder, does my figure have height advantage?
Yes.
Old December 4th, 2010, 12:20 PM

-Rulings and Clarifications-Q- If my figure is on a Turbo Lift attached to the third ladder rung and my opponent's figure is on the third ladder rung on a different ladder, does my figure have height advantage? A - Yes, because the Turbo Lift has a height of 1.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library