Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old January 26th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Playtesting Sign-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
MASTER SET 2: FANTASTIC FORCES UNITE - late February, 2011
SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE #4: - late March/early April, 2011
SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE #5: late April, 2011
WAVE FIVE: THE WORLD'S VILEST - late May, 2011
SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE #6: late June, 2011
WAVE SIX - late July, 2011
SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE #7 - late August, 2011
WAVE SEVEN - late September, 2011
SUPER SECRET EXCLUSIVE #8 - late October, 2011
WAVE EIGHT - late November, 2011
Man, four waves and a Master Set slated for this year alone... major kudos to that, guys! I'm certainly excited about it.
Old January 26th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

I think there are gonna be some changes around here to boost efficiency after the Fan4 set so I expect it to get busier around here.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old January 26th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Yep, we are gonna need as much quality help as we can get.
Old January 26th, 2011, 07:52 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Like Initial Playtesters? It's the only thing I can think of at the moment...

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:17 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:
Like Initial Playtesters? It's the only thing I can think of at the moment...
More like consistent playtesters. I don't think allowing more people to be initial playtesters is something that is needed. It is a possibility, but you have to understand that it is a risk for us to give that responsibility away too.
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:25 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Alright this is really annoying me.

When I'm typing up the playtest, a second set of spoilers inserts itself around the bolded battle results text when I preview the post..

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Only I'm not doing it on purpose. I tried seperating the results with a space instead, but that didn't work. I've had this problem consistently in both C3G and C3V playtests and it's really getting on my nerves. Is anyone else having this problem?

Plus, when copy/pasting from the empty playtesting form, one has to delete the Spoiler Alert! text, the 'show' button, and the box around the playtest, then you have to retype the spoilers. This strikes me as a bit much, and it would be much easier if the empty playtesting form was designed with more with copy/pasta in mind.
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Alright this is really annoying me.

When I'm typing up the playtest, a second set of spoilers inserts itself around the bolded battle results text when I preview the post..

Spoiler Alert!
Spoiler Alert!

Only I'm not doing it on purpose. I tried seperating the results with a space instead, but that didn't work. I've had this problem consistently in both C3G and C3V playtests and it's really getting on my nerves. Is anyone else having this problem?

Plus, when copy/pasting from the empty playtesting form, one has to delete the Spoiler Alert! text, the 'show' button, and the box around the playtest, then you have to retype the spoilers. This strikes me as a bit much, and it would be much easier if the empty playtesting form was designed with more with copy/pasta in mind.
That is where the problem is.

You can find this tutorial below, at the C3G Playtesting FAQs

HERE IS AN EMPTY PLAYTESTING FORM TO FILL OUT
Here is how to sue the empty form above:
  1. Get a notepad and take notes as you playtest.
  2. When you are done, go to the Playtesting FAQ thread and click on the Empty Playtesting Form.
  3. A window will appear with a single post. That post is the Blank Playtesting Form.
  4. Click the QUOTE button at the bottom.
  5. You should now fill out all the required information.
  6. Once the info is complete, highlight all of the text in the entire post. Then right click the text and click copy.
  7. Close the window.
  8. Paste the the text in a PM to the Lead Designer and hit submit.
  9. You are done.
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:42 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well that was silly of me.

Please disregard my minor rant.
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:43 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!

Same thing is in the C3V Playtesting FAQ.

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."
Old January 26th, 2011, 08:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
C3G PLAY TEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Insert Name Here)

- THEME TEST/ Check to see if there are any powers or stats on the test unit card that does not accurately reflect the theme or likeness of what the character would and could do. Also consider destructible objects, and whether or not this characters powers should affect them.
?

- MIRROR TEST/ Check to see if the unit were played against itself, if there would be any loops that would upset the balance of the Game.
?

- BONDING TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing Bonding abilities to make sure there are no continual Bonding possibilities that do not stop appropriately or do not stop at all. This is to prevent loops in Bonding.
?

- SYNERGIES TEST/ Compare the unit card with all possible currently existing synergies to make sure there are no factors that could break the game by making any unit to powerful or too weak.
?

- POWER CHECK/ Consider the test unit and all existing units and all glyphs to compare to and check for any powers that could be over amplified and break the game. Each power must define when it takes place, who or what it affects, and What are the stipulations on the power if there are any.
?

- FUN TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play.
?

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/ Consider whether or not the design was fun to play against.
?

- DRAFTING TEST/ Consider whether or not this design is worth drafting.
?

- USAGE TEST/ Consider whether or not all of the powers on this card were used or at least usable.
?

- STRATEGY TEST/ Consider whether or not the design offers any real strategy or interesting tactics to the overall game.
?

- Heavy Hitter or Mid-Level Hero/ Does it pass, Yes or No? What should be the unit's point value? Give a brief summary. .
Spoiler Alert!

- Squad / Does it pass, Yes or No? What should be the unit's point value? Give a brief summary. Pass that
Map: 5
Units: 6
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass, Yes or No? What should be the unit's point value? Give a brief summary. .
Map: 8
Units: Everyone evacuate!
Spoiler Alert!

- Army Test/ Does it pass, Yes or No? What should be the unit's point value? Give a brief summary. .
Map: .
Units: .
Spoiler Alert!
I'm not sure there will be an answer or a way around the issue if you insist on typing it up in Word (or even Notepad though I don't think the issues are as bad with Notepad) & are using any browser apart from Chrome.

Chrome doesn't paste the format in but all formatting is in code form so it's not a WYSIWYG, but you will see any issues straight away.

Cheers
Old January 26th, 2011, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Well that was silly of me.

Please disregard my minor rant.
I can't remember if Tickle helped me put that together or not, but he at least was the inspiring kick in the butt I needed, so rep him please.
Old January 26th, 2011, 11:15 PM

Playtest complete and sent.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project