Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 24th, 2008, 05:05 PM

The fourth Tagawa Woo who?
Who was the Noob? custom creations

Hello! If you read my story, you are probably familiar with the hybrid scorpion men things that attack Jandar's castle. I came up with these ideas as a bored person at his mom tennis game. Please read, enjoy, and reply. You might notice that no general is stated. The reason is that a new general has come to play and to understand him and his status, you should read Who was the Noob? I post on it 1-2 times a week. Her's a link. Enjoy.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21965

Scorponian Warriors-4
Hybrid Life 1
Common Squad Move 6
Warriors Range 1
Wild Attack 3
Medium 8 Defense 2
70 pts.
Scurry- when counting movement for an elevation, only count every other hex.
Scorpion Sting- Range 2 Attack 2- Can't be used on other Scorponians.

Scorponian Guards-3
Hybrid Life 1
Unique Squad Move 6
Guards Range 1
Tricky Attack 4
Medium 8 Defense 5
100 pts.
Scurry- See above
Scorpion Sting- See above
Protect the Warlord- If at any time a warlord under your control is attacked, you may move any Scorponian Guards within 3 hexes to the warlord and ignoring water hexes. Can't be used on other Scorponians.

Scorponian Warlord
Hybrid Life 1
Common Hero Move 6
Warlord Range 1
Disciplined Attack 4
Medium 8 Defense 6
95 pts.
Scurry- See above
Guard enhancement- All adjacent guards receive +1 Attack an defense.

Think you got what it takes to create a custom for the new army in Valhalla? PM me your idea and it could be put in my fanfic. Here's a link. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21965

Last edited by The fourth Tagawa; November 30th, 2008 at 01:10 PM.
Old November 24th, 2008, 09:01 PM

Thorgrim has disabled reputation
Re: Who was the Noob? custom creations

You mean Aquilla? Yeah, I've heard of 'em.

4 attacks of 3 might be pushing it. Sure, 4th mass can do that for 10 points more, but they can move to do that. Plus, these guys have special attacks. They're too cheap.

Attacking on your opponents turn seems unfair. We also have alot of warlords. That might be too cheap. Maybe decrease the range.

Also, how do you keep track of life on commons when they all look the same?

Last edited by Thorgrim; November 24th, 2008 at 09:07 PM.
Old November 25th, 2008, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorgrim View Post
You mean Aquilla? Yeah, I've heard of 'em.

4 attacks of 3 might be pushing it. Sure, 4th mass can do that for 10 points more, but they can move to do that. Plus, these guys have special attacks. They're too cheap.

Attacking on your opponents turn seems unfair. We also have alot of warlords. That might be too cheap. Maybe decrease the range.

Also, how do you keep track of life on commons when they all look the same?
I would like to say that the general is not Aquilla. That's all I'll say on the matter. Also, to answer question, that was a mistake on my part and after this post I'll edit it. Thanks for the input.

Think you got what it takes to create a custom for the new army in Valhalla? PM me your idea and it could be put in my fanfic. Here's a link. http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=21965
Old November 25th, 2008, 06:59 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Very good! I like the scurry ability.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old November 25th, 2008, 11:09 PM

Can you post a link to your other page?
Old November 27th, 2008, 08:38 PM

Quote:
Can you post a link to your other page?
Um, sure. If I can figure out how

Old November 27th, 2008, 08:56 PM

go to the other page, then copy the address at the top, then post it here.
Old November 29th, 2008, 12:47 PM

Quote:
go to the other page, then copy the address at the top, then post it here.
Thanks. Linking Now.

Old November 29th, 2008, 06:55 PM

Master of Fate costs too much!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The fourth Tagawa View Post
Hello! If you read my story, you are probably familiar with the hybrid scorpion men things that attack Jandar's castle. I came up with these ideas as a bored person at his mom tennis game. Please read, enjoy, and reply. You might notice that no general is stated. The reason is that a new general has come to play and to understand him and his status, you should read Who was the Noob? I post on it 1-2 times a week. Her's a link. Enjoy.

Scorponian Warriors-4
Hybrid Life 1
Common Squad Move 6
Warriors Range 1
Wild Attack 3
Medium 8 Defense 2
70 pts.
Scorpion Sting- Range 2 Attack 2- If the attack is successful, the attacked figure receives one wound every round until they move on to a water hex.

Scorponian Guards-3
Hybrid Life 1
Unique Squad Move 6
Guards Range 1
Tricky Attack 4
Medium 8 Defense 5
80 pts.
Scurry- See above
Protect the Warlord- If at any time a warlord under your control is attacked, you may move any Scorponian Guards within 3 hexes to the warlord and ignoring water hexes.

Scorponian Warlord
Hybrid Life 1
Common Hero Move 6
Warlord Range 1
Disciplined Attack 4
Medium 8 Defense 6
90 pts.
Scurry- See above
These guys are jacked up and worth under 100 pionts!? The squads should be 100-150 pionts. The warlord should be the same. In my opinion, you souldnt make realy low pionts, for realy good creatures. Or else people will think that its cheap and ufair. Im on to you

Deathwalker:zetians I am you father
Zetians:computing.....data found.....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Last edited by Master of Fate; November 29th, 2008 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Grammer mistake
Old November 30th, 2008, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master of Fate View Post
Quote:

Scorponian Warriors-4
Hybrid Life 1
Common Squad Move 6
Warriors Range 1
Wild Attack 3
Medium 8 Defense 2
70 pts.
Scorpion Sting- Range 2 Attack 2- If the attack is successful, the attacked figure receives one wound every round until they move on to a water hex.

Scorponian Guards-3
Hybrid Life 1
Unique Squad Move 6
Guards Range 1
Tricky Attack 4
Medium 8 Defense 5
80 pts.
Scurry- See above
Protect the Warlord- If at any time a warlord under your control is attacked, you may move any Scorponian Guards within 3 hexes to the warlord and ignoring water hexes.

Scorponian Warlord
Hybrid Life 1
Common Hero Move 6
Warlord Range 1
Disciplined Attack 4
Medium 8 Defense 6
90 pts.
Scurry- See above
These guys are jacked up and worth under 100 pionts!? The squads should be 100-150 pionts. The warlord should be the same. In my opinion, you souldnt make realy low pionts, for realy good creatures. Or else people will think that its cheap and ufair. Im on to you
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!. Fate, I can't make a common squad 150pts. Then if they were to be used it would have to be like, 800 pt. battles when I could use them. However, I can increase the guards point value. Maybe a little bit on the warlords to. I'm editiing the post now.

Old November 30th, 2008, 08:57 PM

Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby! Claws of Death rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Scorponian Warriors-4
Hybrid Life 1
Common Squad Move 6
Warriors Range 1
Wild Attack 3
Medium 8 Defense 2
70 pts.

Scorponian Guards-3
Hybrid Life 1
Unique Squad Move 6
Guards Range 1
Tricky Attack 4
Medium 8 Defense 5
80 pts.
Scurry- See above

Scorponian Warlord
Hybrid Life 1
Common Hero Move 6
Warlord Range 1
Disciplined Attack 4
Medium 8 Defense 6
90 pts.
Scurry- See above
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!. Fate, I can't make a common squad 150pts. Then if they were to be used it would have to be like, 800 pt. battles when I could use them. However, I can increase the guards point value. Maybe a little bit on the warlords to. I'm editiing the post now.
Yeah you can. Look at my thread called "Lizardmen Customs!!!". The Saurus are 150 points, and they are worth it.

"People of Gotham! Take control.... take control of your city! THIS.... this is the instrument, of your liberation...."
Old December 5th, 2008, 05:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claws of Death View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Scorponian Warriors-4
Hybrid Life 1
Common Squad Move 6
Warriors Range 1
Wild Attack 3
Medium 8 Defense 2
70 pts.

Scorponian Guards-3
Hybrid Life 1
Unique Squad Move 6
Guards Range 1
Tricky Attack 4
Medium 8 Defense 5
80 pts.
Scurry- See above

Scorponian Warlord
Hybrid Life 1
Common Hero Move 6
Warlord Range 1
Disciplined Attack 4
Medium 8 Defense 6
90 pts.
Scurry- See above
Yeah you can. Look at my thread called "Lizardmen Customs!!!". The Saurus are 150 points, and they are worth it.
Cool! Here's my unique Hero.
Arman
Kyrie Life 5
Unique Hero Movement 6
Champion Range 1
Valiant Attack 5
Medium 8 (Huge wings.) Defense 4
190 pts.

Flying-
Double Attack-
Self - Regeneritive ability- Before you move or attack, roll the 20- sided die. if you roll 18 or higher remove one wound.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards