Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Closed Thread

Old May 26th, 2006, 01:45 PM

C28525 has disabled reputation
Wanting to trade 2 EOV master sets

I have a couple extra EOV master sets and am looking to get 2 Thaelenk Tundra and 1 Raknar's Vision for them. Anyone interested?
Old May 26th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Merged.
Old May 26th, 2006, 01:53 PM

C28525 has disabled reputation
Thanks Nether, I could not find this thread for some reason :P
Old May 26th, 2006, 10:22 PM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Edit: I had some trades here but Im changing my mind and waiting a bit to see how some things play out.
Old May 27th, 2006, 05:46 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
God this thread moves about as fast as pond water, anyways I still have a few sets of EOV vipers to trade for lava, RTTF or tundra, let me know if anyone is interested.
Old May 28th, 2006, 11:05 PM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
see subsequent post
Old May 30th, 2006, 02:45 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Could this thread be stickied? It's such a useful resource.
Old May 30th, 2006, 02:46 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Good idea. It's done.
Old May 30th, 2006, 03:01 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I don't trade much any more, because I started selling dice towers instead of trading, and I haven't updated my trade site in a loooooong time. But in some very rare cases I will trade.

I have:

Dice towers, and they're made out of wood, and they're purty.

www.drakedicetowers.com

I want:

Talisman 3rd Edition & expansions
Warhammer Quest
Havok: Skirmish

If you just want to spend some money, I'll just sell you a dice tower. If you don't have any of those games, cash dollars is about the only way to land a tower anyway, until castles come out for Heroscape.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old May 30th, 2006, 03:08 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Good idea. It's done.
Cripes on toast you're quick on the draw.
Old May 30th, 2006, 03:08 PM
Site Admin

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Quote:
Good idea. It's done.
Cripes on toast you're quick on the draw.
I try.
Old May 30th, 2006, 05:08 PM

ferzle has disabled reputation
Items on eBay

Since I got no interest in my items here, I listed them in a lot on
eBay. Check it out--it isn't going very high yet...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-Large-...QcmdZViewItem"[/url]
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online