Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 10th, 2008, 07:17 PM
No Soup or Happy Endings For You!

CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla CheddarLimbo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Wo Sa Ga Build - What's Missing?

Here's the build:

Wo Sa Ga - 135
Sujoah - 185
Nagrubs X2 - 60
Marro Stingers X2 - 120

16 spaces, 14 figures
500 points

I've got Large covered, I've got Range covered, and I feel like between WSG and the bug, I can take down most heavy heroes.

What do you guys think?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Classic HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion