Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old April 29th, 2018, 06:19 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Warpath (Vote for Final Editing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Substitute in enemy for opponent's.
I'm updating the wording with this since I believe that was the intent.

Also mini background suggestions would be helpful

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 29th, 2018, 06:38 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Warpath (Final Editing)

I went ahead and updated the SP with 'opponent's figure's turn' as well then, added the bio I posted but didn't get any feedback on, and listed japes for Art. Karat said he would post his background ideas back on the 23rd but never mentioned what he was thinking about using, so I'm not sure what to even go looking for. As a member of X-Force it seems like an Urban type battleground could work, but being Native American seems like nature would be the better fit. Maybe give both ideas a look and go with which ever one the mini looks better on.
Old April 29th, 2018, 07:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I went ahead and updated the SP with 'opponent's figure's turn' as well then, added the bio I posted but didn't get any feedback on, and listed japes for Art. Karat said he would post his background ideas back on the 23rd but never mentioned what he was thinking about using, so I'm not sure what to even go looking for. As a member of X-Force it seems like an Urban type battleground could work, but being Native American seems like nature would be the better fit. Maybe give both ideas a look and go with which ever one the mini looks better on.
I had already edited the SP getting rid of the "opponent's Figure's turn"...to go with the "enemy figure's turn" to get rid of the double possessive string.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 29th, 2018, 07:10 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Ah, I misunderstood your post then. I thought you were saying that you had changed the wording on the cards you were creating, not that you had updated the SP.

*edit* I think I successfully changed the SP back to what you had before, just double check it matches your cards and is what is wanted.
Old May 5th, 2018, 04:13 PM
C3G Landlord

The sands of time are running low here. What can I do to help?
Old May 5th, 2018, 04:15 PM
A Man of Taste

Finding a background would help. I couldn't find anything I liked so I think I I need someone to make the decision for me.

Old May 5th, 2018, 04:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Here is an idea. Try to recreate this comic book panel by putting the mini in front of a burning city/building.

The mini has a rather menacing pose and a dark color palate so it should look pretty good together.
Old May 5th, 2018, 04:37 PM
C3G Landlord

I added Mutant & Mercenary synergies to the FP, I think I put them in the right place. Any other synergies I'm not seeing that needs to be addressed? I feel like Relentless has something but that might just be the Death Knights from classic and nothing in C3G.

*edit* added in SS section to FP, again double check to make sure it is in the right place.
Old May 5th, 2018, 05:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I added Mutant & Mercenary synergies to the FP, I think I put them in the right place. Any other synergies I'm not seeing that needs to be addressed? I feel like Relentless has something but that might just be the Death Knights from classic and nothing in C3G.

*edit* added in SS section to FP, again double check to make sure it is in the right place.
Fairly sure that's just Death Knights, yeah. I enjoy playing mixed - weird synergies are fun!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 5th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Old May 6th, 2018, 09:51 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Updated the IBW stuff.
Old May 6th, 2018, 08:32 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Sorry I've been so AFK lately. This one looks pretty good to me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library