Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old October 9th, 2017, 10:36 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Hello!

Hiya!

Wow, I haven't been on here in a month! That's crazy, I miss this game so much!

How's everyone doing? I'm sad that college has kept me from the community here!
Old October 9th, 2017, 11:22 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Hello!

Sounds like somebody doesn't try hard enough to squeeze making cards in between classes.

...It also sounds like somebody is also usually on time for their classes.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old October 9th, 2017, 11:50 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Howdy, stranger.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old October 10th, 2017, 01:55 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I can't say about the rest of 'Scapers, but I'm doing swell. How've you been Ninja?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old October 10th, 2017, 02:44 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
I can't say about the rest of 'Scapers, but I'm doing swell. How've you been Ninja?
I've been good. College has been very time consuming but I'm enjoying it for the most part.

Glad to hear you're doing well
Old October 10th, 2017, 03:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Enjoy every moment.

We will be here.
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:01 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

I had the same problem. Kept up with the community here until about 2013 when I went to college, and then it just sort of tapered off. Hoping to come back now, but it's kind of hard to play the game when your mother gave most of your scape away while you were at college not knowing what it was worth...

GUARD YOUR SCAPE WITH YOUR LIFE!

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.
Old October 16th, 2017, 12:49 AM
...Something unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
I had the same problem. Kept up with the community here until about 2013 when I went to college, and then it just sort of tapered off. Hoping to come back now, but it's kind of hard to play the game when your mother gave most of your scape away while you were at college not knowing what it was worth...

GUARD YOUR SCAPE WITH YOUR LIFE!
Noted.

I'm forced to pack while I'm here for moving reasons so I'll be sure to write "DO NOT SELL" on every box.
Old October 16th, 2017, 01:19 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I started college this semester, but..... luckily I'm still here!!

H E R O S C A P E
Old October 16th, 2017, 12:58 PM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

We should make a heroscape videogame. I don't have any computer background, but if some of you make it, I'll help bring it to market lol.

In progress fan fic; Kaia Vendetta

Slink's story can be found here.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General