Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2015, 09:53 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Community Input Thread v2.0

Ok, here's Episode 1, an example of what to expect if I were to do a C3G centered podcast. Granted, it'd be much better if I had someone to discuss things with, so if you are interested, let me know. It's much easier to have a podcast with 2-3 people rather than 1. Regardless, let me know what you think.

I put it up on my MK podcast channel, for the sake of time, but if people dig it, I'll create its own account.

Old January 22nd, 2015, 10:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Listened through it; not a bad start! I think it's worth pursuing, especially if another C3Ger or two were to sign up as regulars.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 10:47 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Listened through it; not a bad start! I think it's worth pursuing, especially if another C3Ger or two were to sign up as regulars.
This is key. To some who listen, or all(lol), it might come off as a bit plain. It's not too easy to talk for 30 minutes by yourself, without pausing, and trying to sound interesting/entertaining in any way(seriously, try it sometime, lol). So having at least 1 more person, would certainly make it a more entertaining listen. I just felt the best way to get said interest, is to put out a prime example of what an episode would include. However, when you get 2-3 people together, that's where discussion can take place, rather than a monologue. heh

Thanks for listening though.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:18 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd like to see this continue, so I guess I should back that up. I've got no relevant experience, but I could jump in if you don't get any better offers.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:28 PM

Quote:
I'd like to see this continue, so I guess I should back that up. I've got no relevant experience, but I could jump in if you don't get any better offers.
All it takes is a mic, ability to talk(can't be shy), personality, and a sense of humor. Heh

A listener from my MK podcast who makes fantastic music and provided us an intro theme and outro theme, is making a superhero inspired theme for this podcast.

If you notice, I started off a bit wooden at first(as if I was reading from a script, not really natural), but as it went on I spoke more casually. So it'll have it's growing pains, but it will come along.

Another issue is the audio volume. I've never had it come out so quiet(my mic placement might have been the culprit), but that's a simple fix. I'll have to re-upload it.

But yes, it's a work in progress. Priority number one is to have at least one person to join me, with a 3rd member welcome.
Old January 22nd, 2015, 11:52 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
Quote:
This is key. To some who listen, or all(lol), it might come off as a bit plain. It's not too easy to talk for 30 minutes by yourself, without pausing, and trying to sound interesting/entertaining in any way(seriously, try it sometime, lol). So having at least 1 more person, would certainly make it a more entertaining listen. I just felt the best way to get said interest, is to put out a prime example of what an episode would include. However, when you get 2-3 people together, that's where discussion can take place, rather than a monologue. heh

Thanks for listening though.
It is a lot harder than you would think. When I was in school I had a sports based talk show and back in late 90's early 00's when internet radio was just getting started I had my own "station" as a founding broadcaster on Live365 called the Acoustic Lounge. It's all a lot harder than you'd think. I think if you had a semi regular partner you could get a good flow and chemistry together and have a rotating special guest 3rd to set it off. Good luck to you. I don't think I have the time to be a co-host but could probably handle an occasional guest spot perhaps.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 23rd, 2015, 04:59 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Great job AS. Absolutely Fabulous! Can't wait to hear more (& possibly appear ).
Old January 23rd, 2015, 06:23 PM

Thank you very much sir. If I can get a consistent co-host, and we rotate in a 3rd member, as a guest, each episode could be entertaining.
Old January 26th, 2015, 08:05 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I'm open, but I would like to know what you are looking for in a partner. I am a major theme nerd (its really the only reason I was drawn to Heroscape, though I have expanded.) I don't have a ton of actual play experience, I've done far more designing than playing. But I love talking shop, especially about comics, and as someone who loves C3G for allowing cross play of various universes in a relatively simple way (sorry Heroclix), I can't give the time I used to, but I still have the passion for it.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 26th, 2015, 08:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
I'm open, but I would like to know what you are looking for in a partner. I am a major theme nerd (its really the only reason I was drawn to Heroscape, though I have expanded.) I don't have a ton of actual play experience, I've done far more designing than playing. But I love talking shop, especially about comics, and as someone who loves C3G for allowing cross play of various universes in a relatively simple way (sorry Heroclix), I can't give the time I used to, but I still have the passion for it.
I would definitely tune in for a Spidey conversation. The amount of back knowledge you have on characters is overwhelming and always educational and entertaining to read...listening in would be even better.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 26th, 2015, 09:01 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

I'd love to talk shop about C3G units in your podcast, and I've read so many comics, and know so much trivia it won't be a problem at all to talk about the theme of a unit. EDIT: so if you can't find anyone better to commit I'm open!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 6th, 2015, 07:32 PM
Symbiotic

There's a new wave on the horizon, which means I'll be starting a new round of voting over here! There's still plenty of time left for people who want to get in on the current round of voting, however; if your name's not on the list below, then you haven't voted this round! Feel free to jump in and vote while the votin' is good!

Quote:
Aggressive Sock
Heroscaper Guy
japes
Lazy_Orang
midgieboy3
Ronin
Soundwarp SG-1
Tornado
Xael Raymand
Yodaking
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy