Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old June 5th, 2018, 09:56 AM

DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker DOAisBetter knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Good to know I’ll be on the lookout for inch and a halves. No extra figures so I’ll just buy other mini game bases.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 03:12 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I saw that there used to be a C3V Reward Points system running for doing playtests. Is this still active, or was it discontinued at some point?
Old June 22nd, 2018, 04:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOAisBetter View Post
Good to know I’ll be on the lookout for inch and a halves. No extra figures so I’ll just buy other mini game bases.

Hobby Lobby has little wooden discs that are that size. Maybe a little thicker than a plastic base though.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 22nd, 2018, 06:08 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
I saw that there used to be a C3V Reward Points system running for doing playtests. Is this still active, or was it discontinued at some point?
Some things in C3V have fallen to the wayside for various reasons. A big one in many cases is that the admins who were in the group are not very active anymore, which makes it hard to do admin-related things (granting permissions and the like). Another circumstance in this case is that we switched how an inner sanctum process worked. You used to have to "spend" C3VRP to start a design, which isn't the case anymore.

We're working on getting some things up and running a bit more, but I can't really say for sure whether this is one of those things.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 10:06 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Some things in C3V have fallen to the wayside for various reasons. A big one in many cases is that the admins who were in the group are not very active anymore, which makes it hard to do admin-related things (granting permissions and the like). Another circumstance in this case is that we switched how an inner sanctum process worked. You used to have to "spend" C3VRP to start a design, which isn't the case anymore.

We're working on getting some things up and running a bit more, but I can't really say for sure whether this is one of those things.
Ah, I understand. Thanks for shedding some light on that; I had no idea that there were some issues with not having many active admins. I suppose that the idea also makes more sense with the Public Access Member program in place, but I thought that some kind of rewards like that might help attract more playtesters and wanted to check.
Old June 22nd, 2018, 10:06 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yeah, thanks for checking. More playtesters is always good.
Old June 23rd, 2018, 01:40 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Also, we’ve opened the doors of playtesting to increase transparency and to encourage participation. Curious or interested persons should pm superfrog or kinseth for more information.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 28th, 2018, 10:09 PM

BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness BeardBeyond wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leaf_It View Post
I have every released C3V/SoV figure, and this was how I de-based all of mine.
Could you possibly post a few pics that show all of the c3v/sov figures grouped by general? I tend to collect them by which general needs what most (and what looks most reasonably like it fits into Heroscape) and this would be much easier than opening a million tabs to compare.
Old June 28th, 2018, 10:12 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBeyond View Post
Quote:
Could you possibly post a few pics that show all of the c3v/sov figures grouped by general? I tend to collect them by which general needs what most (and what looks most reasonably like it fits into Heroscape) and this would be much easier than opening a million tabs to compare.
Posts like this make me more happy than you could know. Thank you for joining the conversation, and thank you for being interested in what we do.

Welcome aboard!

edit: @Scytale is such a good sport about so many things. I hope he won't mind if I ask him for such a set of pictures.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old June 28th, 2018, 10:47 PM

Welcome to the site, @BeardBeyond ! That's an excellent question, and I look forward to seeing any such pictures.
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:05 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeardBeyond View Post
Quote:
Posts like this make me more happy than you could know. Thank you for joining the conversation, and thank you for being interested in what we do.

Welcome aboard!

edit: @Scytale is such a good sport about so many things. I hope he won't mind if I ask him for such a set of pictures.
Uh... The thing is, that would be a serious undertaking. One I just don't have time for right now. Just look at all the stuff we've released (with 4x of each common).

Old June 28th, 2018, 11:07 PM
This is merely a joke.

If you go to the C3V/SoV Books of Index, you'll find a list of all the cards by general in one of the spoilers. Perhaps that would be helpful.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs