Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old February 28th, 2019, 02:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Superhero RPG In Character Thread

Lightman changes the station to On The Road Again.
Old February 28th, 2019, 02:34 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Lana sits in the far back, leaning against the rear door. (Are there seats in the back? I'm imagining not. I guess it depends on whether it was for carrying the equipment or the guys in the van, and on how it's being used now.)

She is flipping through a glossy pamphlet on prosthetic limbs, and scribbling in a little spiral notebook.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 28th, 2019, 04:10 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Granite goes to open the passenger door. What the hell! Hey Fishface, you're in my seat Man this dude is creepy looking. Wow, I don't want to get on the wrong side of those teeth. Play it cool But yer lucky cuz I'm gunna let it slide, this time, cuz you're not from around here. Climbs in the back. I might as well talk up the French chick, or where's she from? So Lana, right? So hows Merica been treatin ya? You miss Germania or wherever it is you're from?
Old February 28th, 2019, 04:17 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Lana looks up from her writing and arches one eyebrow. This one lacks the rock star's charm.

Yes, I have been here many years now. Viva Las Vegas, yes?

= =
Old February 28th, 2019, 04:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Xavier adjusts the seat to a slightly inclined position, then utters with a low growl,

Rock man has jokes, the Ghost has a sledgehammer.

He now appears to be cleaning the space between the double row of teeth with his tongue, unconcerned by any perceived simmering tension with the strongest member of the team. I'm starting to remember why I left that team of bounty hunters and struck out on my own. Still I must get to know this world and it's people better if I want to do an effective job protecting it. Plus developing some allies I can count on for support is important before I restart my pursuit of Cellulite. He has surrounded himself with a team, this Omega Pox crew, so trying to take him down alone now would be foolish. The strong one shows great promise thus far as an ally in that endeavor, and I like his spunk.
Old February 28th, 2019, 05:07 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah Vegas rocks. So...what are you like, writin a book or somethin? If so, I have a story for you. You're gunna luv this, it'll make your book a best seller. So, one time I'm roadieing for Rockstar and... Drones on for 15 mins... and I says "and that's how you wrestle a camel!" Hey, you get all that? I didn't see write anything down...I could tell it again? That's one of my best stories, and not even a smile. Hey Everloving, where's everyone else?
Old February 28th, 2019, 05:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Is this it? I dunno. How many people we got in this crew anyway? There's that one blurry dude, but he'll probably just run, right? Some kinda exercise nut.

The car is going 110 mph, is vibrating hard, and you're about 30 minutes into the trip now.

Oh, yeah, B-T-Dubs, anybody know which way we're going?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 28th, 2019, 05:29 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Lana, who had been half-asleep, perked up when ELRS began speaking. Now she's fully awake with a start. You do not know? He did not say to me. Lana leans forward to look out the window, and sees that the van is traveling toward the FHI headquarters. Almost there, in fact.

She grins and roots around in her knapsack for a mint.

= =
Old March 1st, 2019, 01:06 PM

Are we there yet!
Old March 1st, 2019, 01:11 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Please remember this will only be updated 2-3 times a week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 1st, 2019, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Please remember this will only be updated 2-3 times a week.
Yup, just a lame attempt at humor!
Old March 1st, 2019, 03:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

We could formulate a plan for when we arrive.
The voice softly permeates your brains.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games