Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old July 23rd, 2007, 05:39 PM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Two Ideas for scenarios

The first one I had today and I call it the death star (replicated by my nerf gun). Any relativly flat map with a hill in the middle with the glypth of brandar on it would work, I used forsaken waters. At the end of a round the player controling the glypth gets control of the death stars canon and picks a spot (a bouncy ball?) and where it lands the space and all adjacent spaces are dystroyed and now are unable to be moved on. Maybe even the figures on those spaces get hurt.

The other earthquake and I'm not sure how you would play this one but have a mostly flat map and made mainly of the big tiles and after every round raise and lower some of the tiles by stacking or removing tiles so anybody could have a hight advantige at the start of the next round.

These sound really cool and hope to try them out and make them better.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 09:18 PM

Glitch has disabled reputation
Very intresting. However I am a little confused about the Earthquake one.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 09:22 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I like the Earthquake in theory, but how would you be able to randomly add to the map. Obviously you are giong to want to give your own units height while reducing the height of your opponent's figures.

And the Death Star scenarion might be too powerful. Every figure adjacent to a single hex is destroyed. Maybe rolls an unblockable attack die. That would make it more reasonable.

Old July 24th, 2007, 09:56 AM

tyguy94920 is surprisingly tart
Good Idea about the dice roll, I didn't think about that one. As for the eartthquake I thought you could number several zones and roll the D20 a couple times and the zones that correspond to the roll get raised I guess 3 and everything else gits lowered. I can do this unless I make a mecanisim to do it or make really small maps, cause I only have one master set. on that note where can I find some cool maps
for only one set.
Old July 24th, 2007, 11:23 AM

Glitch has disabled reputation
A small map would work better for the Earthquake idea, because on a big map rolling for it might take awhile .
Old July 24th, 2007, 01:27 PM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
tyguy said:
Quote:
on that note where can I find some cool maps for only one set.
You could check the downloads section.

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios