Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 16th, 2015, 06:14 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Martian Manhunter (II) (Final Editing)

Then we are good either way. Great. I was really dreading dealing with the MM sitting on the throne.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 16th, 2015, 06:41 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Is this usable?

Edit: There's also this.
I'd rather the second one to the throne...getting the throne to look right on the card will stink. The second one is fine I say. Is it the more expensive one or just no one had it? Magneto II is a pricy figure but it's a version II and most use version I with the exception of guys like bsbush who I am surprised doesn't already have both of these. Seems like he has everything.
That second one is a 10 dollar figure. If this guy allows you to use his pics, I'd say make alt cards out of one figure, so that people can choose which ever one they want to use.

I personally like the idea of Oreo throne Martian Manhunter, but mostly because it's hilarious once you realize what his throne is made of I didn't know for the longest time, and always thought it was just J'onn looking very somber and contemplative on some type of chair, and I thought it fit the character very well. Then I realized it was just J'onn chiiling on a comically large pile of Oreo cookies, and I laughed out loud

Edit: I probably never noticed because I had never seen a good picture of the figure for the longest time.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 16th, 2015, 06:50 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Is this usable?

Edit: There's also this.
I'd rather the second one to the throne...getting the throne to look right on the card will stink. The second one is fine I say. Is it the more expensive one or just no one had it? Magneto II is a pricy figure but it's a version II and most use version I with the exception of guys like bsbush who I am surprised doesn't already have both of these. Seems like he has everything.
That second one is a 10 dollar figure. If this guy allows you to use his pics, I'd say make alt cards out of one figure, so that people can choose which ever one they want to use.

I personally like the idea of Oreo throne Martian Manhunter, but mostly because it's hilarious once you realize what his throne is made of I didn't know for the longest time, and always thought it was just J'onn looking very somber and contemplative on some type of chair, and I thought it fit the character very well. Then I realized it was just J'onn chiiling on a comically large pile of Oreo cookies, and I laughed out loud

Edit: I probably never noticed because I had never seen a good picture of the figure for the longest time.
Its a pricy figure but since it's a V2 most will use what they have. Did you buy the Magneto II figure?

EDIT: Karat...you bought Sock a $10 figure...dang.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 16th, 2015, 07:40 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

If that guy lets you use his pic, I'd recommend Karat cancel his order. No reason to be spending money just for a picture. That was my whole point to begin with. We've all most likely put more money into figures, terrain, paper, ink, accessories etc. than we would like to even calculate. So to be buying figures just for the sake of a picture, when most if not all will be using just the first figure, just seems like a poor, and ultimately unnecessary investment. As much as people want this to be "professional", they should also want to save people money, as Heroscape is no cheap hobby. With 600 figures in the C3G library, some squads, some well above the .50-$1 range, I don't think it's appropriate or necessary to be pushing for the $10 figure in any capacity.

So @Karat , I'd attempt to cancel your order if it hasn't shipped, and save your money. I'm sure that guy wouldn't mind some random group using his picture for a card, that isn't being sold or anything. It's also not like he has copyright on that particular figure.
Old November 16th, 2015, 09:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Canceling is a no go, but I'm a giver so I don't mind
Old November 16th, 2015, 09:25 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

EBay it so you can buy something else, and give that dude! It's a $10 figure! You're way too nice!

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old November 16th, 2015, 09:29 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
EBay it so you can buy something else, and give that dude! It's a $10 figure! You're way too nice!
No such thing. I have given and received plenty from people on this site. The ones that give me things have never asked for anything and the ones I've sent thing to I had never received or expect to received anything from so it works out.

Old November 16th, 2015, 09:30 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I'm willing to pass it on to someone else once I get the pics, if someone is in need of a Martian Manhunter figure still.
Old November 16th, 2015, 09:35 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Yup. I run on a pay it forward system..I also found it for less than $10, I got it for $8
Old November 16th, 2015, 09:59 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggressive Sock View Post
I'm willing to pass it on to someone else once I get the pics, if someone is in need of a Martian Manhunter figure still.
That's cool. I'd say keep that one and give away your other one.

Old November 19th, 2015, 08:50 PM
A Man of Taste

Has SirG blessed this yet?

Old November 19th, 2015, 09:26 PM
A Man of Taste

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library