Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old June 26th, 2006, 05:03 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by robaula
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire :P
Managed to get a few extras off Ebay from USA, but probably like a lot of my fellow Brits out there, bit annoyed about postage charges. Wish I knew someone going on their hols to America so they could bring me back loads of stuff!
Yeah, i know all to well about the high p&p and it also crossed my mind about asking someone who's going to america to pick me some stuff up, but i don't know anyone going, plus from what alot of people from the States say on this site is that they can't find what they're looking for in the stores there anyway.
Anyway, I'm 20! and my dads like 45 and he always bugs me about bringing around his place when i go round there!
Old June 30th, 2006, 06:04 AM

DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa DingoDarkly is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Is anyone else planning on ordering/or have already pre-ordered wave 5 or the castle set from America?
Old June 30th, 2006, 08:42 AM

RichardD has disabled reputation
I've indicated an interest in a couple of castle sets. What I actually will end up ordering is two Castes, one of each Thora's unique, and two of each Thora's commons - though if there's just one unique in the set of four, I'll probably just order two full sets. There are also a few bits & bobs I want from earlier waves. In total, probably $150-200-worth. I'll order it all from Sandra at HMG, and in one go, to minimise the shipping charges.

Given that we're a bit spread out, and that Customs & Excise charges can be fiddly, I'm not sure if there would be any merit in trying to put together a "UK 'scapers" group order. What we saved in international shipping, or very own Royal Mail would charge us when it cane to divvying up the huge parcel on arrival. YMMV.
Old July 1st, 2006, 02:54 PM

Im not sure whether to get 1 or 2 castle sets but i have already preordered a TV set from HMG! Hopefully we will get some info soon on c a confirmed release date!!!
Old July 1st, 2006, 04:52 PM

I read your post, and for one moment thought "Panasonic or Sony?"
Old July 2nd, 2006, 02:53 PM

Happens to the best of us!
Old July 3rd, 2006, 06:21 PM
52nd runner up - Miss UK Pageant

robaula has disabled reputation
[quote="RichardD"]I'll order it all from Sandra at HMG, and in one go, to minimise the shipping charges.[quote]

I've considered ordering from HMG, but afer seeing the postage prices quoted on their ebay shop, I have kind of been put off. Seems over priced to me - I got Wave two from a guy in USA sent to me airmail for only $18, and HMG charges about $32 for the same.
Old July 4th, 2006, 04:01 AM

OMG! i can't remember how much i paid...but i think i ordered loads from HMG at once to minimize shipping costs!
Old July 8th, 2006, 10:06 AM

How many master sets have you UKscapers got? I assume that most people out there will only have the basic master sets and a few odd extras (unless you are minted).
I have three master sets, one wave 2 set, two volcarren wasteland sets, and a large selection of assorted extra land pieces.
Havent seen any heroscape stuff in m shops for absolutely ages now...
Old July 8th, 2006, 11:46 AM

4 MS. 2 of Roads and Tundra. 1 of each unique. 2 of *most* commons (I'm missing a couple of duplicates, and have 3 Romans).
Old July 8th, 2006, 12:10 PM

Been thinking about getting the road set for a while... cant decide whether to get tundra first though, or to even wait and get the castle first... hard decisions!
Old July 8th, 2006, 12:25 PM

The usual thinking is that the road is the best of the expansions, although I like Tundra a lot too. Save on shipping and get them all at once

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers