Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old September 1st, 2010, 03:54 AM

JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness JC McMinis wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Whos says golf isn't a dangerous sport?

http://sports.yahoo.com/golf/blog/de...rn=golf-266447
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:06 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth
Re: Whos says golf isn't a dangerous sport?

I saw this article this morning. Just when you think you've heard the craziest thing possible...

-insert signature here-
Old September 1st, 2010, 09:48 AM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I once hit a ball off a rock with a 4 iron and saw a pretty big spark. It also put a nice divot in my club. Since then, I have become much more flexible in my interpretation of the rules.
Old September 1st, 2010, 12:30 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Call me a skeptic but I seriously suspect the golfer was doing something he wasn't supposed to - smoking, perhaps? - and this is the story he came up with to minimize trouble.

I call BS.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 1st, 2010, 02:05 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyScaper View Post
Call me a skeptic but I seriously suspect the golfer was doing something he wasn't supposed to - smoking, perhaps? - and this is the story he came up with to minimize trouble.

I call BS.
/sign

I can see a club causing a spark. I can see a spark starting a fire in drought conditions. I can't see a rock in the rough starting this. The flora around the grass might be in drought conditions, but they are certainly keeping the grass green. He would also hypothetically be swinging towards more grass. If it went down like he described he was swinging away from the course (ie doing something he wasn't supposed to).

For that matter, I have a hard time seeing a large enough rock to cause a spark in the rough. Golf courses are cut by reel mowers, and rocks are going to chew up the blades on the mowers. Golf courses are about the last place I would expect to find a rock in grass. Especially at a course that nice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General