Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old April 2nd, 2011, 05:10 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
My B&N has a ton of games. Probably good that I'm solo with the girls right now and the little guy is out riding his bike w/friends.
You're lucky... The closest Barnes and Noble stores for me have hardly anything for games and many of them are learning type games for young children. Once in a while they may have a gem like Smallworld or Dominion. The closest ones for me are located in Saugus and Burlington. Do you frequent the one in the plaza near Pilgrim's place?

On a side note, just pre-ordered Yggdrasil, Dominion: Cornucopia, LotR: LCG, and RE: Alliance with some more of my CSI credit. Looking to get those at the end of April. Probably going to use the last of my credit to pre-order the latest Thunderstone expansion, Rune Age, and the remaining Warhammer: Invasion expansions that I'm missing.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old April 2nd, 2011, 05:31 PM

Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness Greyelephant wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
Quote:
My B&N has a ton of games. Probably good that I'm solo with the girls right now and the little guy is out riding his bike w/friends.
You're lucky... The closest Barnes and Noble stores for me have hardly anything for games and many of them are learning type games for young children. Once in a while they may have a gem like Smallworld or Dominion. The closest ones for me are located in Saugus and Burlington. Do you frequent the one in the plaza near Pilgrim's place?

On a side note, just pre-ordered Yggdrasil, Dominion: Cornucopia, LotR: LCG, and RE: Alliance with some more of my CSI credit. Looking to get those at the end of April. Probably going to use the last of my credit to pre-order the latest Thunderstone expansion, Rune Age, and the remaining Warhammer: Invasion expansions that I'm missing.
I just finished placing my order to Coolstuff for Doomgate and Wrath of Elementals. This game is simply amazing!

Do you guys wish you could upgrade your weapons like you do your heroes? I think it would be great to do so.

Heroscape is a gateway into a wonderful world of games that I never would've known existed otherwise.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 08:42 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

Today -

Bang! x 2
Hive
Dragon Dice x 2
Battle for Hill 218 x 2
Survive!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old April 2nd, 2011, 09:34 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Heroscape x5
LNoE

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 2nd, 2011, 09:51 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Heroscape x5
LNoE
Dang Necro, that's some Scaping!

I got 4 games of Dominion in with my nephew and went 2 and 2.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 2nd, 2011, 10:13 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Heroscape x5
LNoE

That was Louisivlle's April tournament.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old April 2nd, 2011, 10:15 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Heroscape x5
LNoE

That was Louisivlle's April tournament.
4-1, pretty darn good. Congrats!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old April 2nd, 2011, 11:14 PM

Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby! Land-based AE rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by B:T:L Matt View Post
Quote:

Man, what did you hawk to have that much credit?

2011 most played: 1. Heroscape/Monsterpocalypse/Quarriors. 4. Warhammer Invasion. 5. Last Night on Earth.
Old April 3rd, 2011, 12:04 AM

Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker Manatee knows what's in an order marker

Carcassonne X2.

My kids keep dusting me!
Old April 3rd, 2011, 03:48 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

My son and I played Space Hulk: Death Angel and pulled out a win despite things looking dire a few times.
Old April 3rd, 2011, 04:23 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Played three rounds of playtesting for GenCon with LordTrask et al tonight; had a great time! I had hoped that my MacDirk Warriors army would have had a stronger showing, but "no plan survives contact with the enemy!" Good gaming tonight, though.

Thought about some Munchkin Quest, or some RoboRally, but it is after all 3:00, and I have to be at work at 6:00.

I'm dreading the day when I'm too old (and tired) to stay up all night gaming with my buddies...

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old April 3rd, 2011, 08:58 AM

wdgrant knows what's in an order marker wdgrant knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Went to Barnes & Noble armed with the 50% off one item coupon and picked up Fresco. KidScaper had a gift card & we picked up the Apples to Apples travel set and played over lunch with the little sister. It was surprisingly entertaining, and I don't see why the rules say 4-8 players; we had no trouble with 3, taking turns as judge.
I used that one two. Thanks BGG for pointing it out for me to print. I found that you can order something from the B&N website that they don't have in store. I order Cosmic Encounter and am having it shipped to me. All for $30.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games