Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Notices

Old August 27th, 2008, 12:08 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker
Re: Thormun's Journal continues.....

Too true. It's been such a long day of scaping with my cousins that my eyes are pulsating. Yet, still, I'm browsing the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
Did you lose your saving throw vs. Fabulous?
B.U.D.
Old August 27th, 2008, 01:12 AM

Rifier_Ace is surprisingly tart

Great stuff. I am really enjoying reading the journal. More so than before because it seems to be taking on a more mature nature. Thanks a lot Truth!
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:24 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

The new theme to the journal is awesome...Thanks Truth for bringing out the best in heroscape.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old August 27th, 2008, 07:45 AM

Free has disabled reputation

"With your blade you will drive back the plague of the fleshless-ones. Tonight we feast, tomorrow we fight!”

Fleshless???

Dare I guess (hope) that we have skeletons coming our way, or was this just a really bad typo for "skinless" (the marro)?

Vegetables aren't food. Vegetables are what food eats.
Old August 27th, 2008, 08:54 AM

guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker guido knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free View Post
"With your blade you will drive back the plague of the fleshless-ones. Tonight we feast, tomorrow we fight!”

Fleshless???

Dare I guess (hope) that we have skeletons coming our way, or was this just a really bad typo for "skinless" (the marro)?
Perhaps the Marro are just skeletons with a latex body suit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old August 27th, 2008, 09:40 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free View Post

Fleshless???

How is that a typo? They mean the same thing.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old August 27th, 2008, 11:05 AM
Ruler of the Damned

Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun Retlaw is a penguin with a machine gun

Both of these from Dictionary.com
Quote:
flesh
–noun
1. the soft substance of a human or other animal body, consisting of muscle and fat.
2. muscular and fatty tissue.
Quote:
skin
–noun
1. the external covering or integument of an animal body, esp. when soft and flexible.
I'm sure the "fleshless" statement was referring to the skinless marro, but there is a difference between fleshless and skinless.
Old August 27th, 2008, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Quote:
flesh
–noun
1. the soft substance of a human or other animal body, consisting of muscle and fat.
Quote:
skin
–noun
1. the external covering or integument of an animal body, esp. when soft and flexible.
I'm sure the "fleshless" statement was referring to the skinless marro, but there is a difference between fleshless and skinless.
Ah, but less we forget, the Kyrie of the Moon Tribes don't speak English. Perhaps their words for flesh and skin are one in the same and confused Sonlen's translation magic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ej
B.U.D.
Old August 27th, 2008, 04:24 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retlaw View Post
Quote:
flesh
–noun
Quote:
skin
–noun
Ah, but less we forget, the Kyrie of the Moon Tribes don't speak English. Perhaps their words for flesh and skin are one in the same and confused Sonlen's translation magic.
Of course.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 27th, 2008, 04:27 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Man, if Sonlen could do half the things he does in Thormun's Journal in Heroscape, he'd actually be good!

I realize that performing those acts are built into his stats, just throwing some sarcasm around....

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old August 27th, 2008, 04:31 PM

Agent of Vydar is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post
Man, if Sonlen could do half the things he does in Thormun's Journal in Heroscape, he'd actually be good!

I realize that performing those acts are built into his stats, just throwing some sarcasm around....
I don't think catching lightning and throwing it back, and making vines are in his stats. Those would be awesome powers.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...191#post646191 Check out my Epic Battles! Vote for Samurai Showdown or Northern Outpost!
Old August 27th, 2008, 04:38 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent of Vydar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercactus View Post

I don't think catching lightning and throwing it back, and making vines are in his stats. Those would be awesome powers.
Sure they are. Maybe that's why he has range without a weapon, higher normal attack than any other elf, and also higher defense - cause he can do all of that cool stuff and the designers couldn't fit a special power on his card for each of them.

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News