Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 23rd, 2009, 08:51 PM

Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker Creationist knows what's in an order marker
Re: Knights errant update!

They look awesome. Knights, adventure version. Maybe they could be the Questeers (or something real that portrays that) of Weston. Something to do with glyphs.
Old September 23rd, 2009, 09:25 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

The ones with hoods reminds me of Aragorn/ranger for some reason. The ones without seem to scream champion. Very well done, plus rep.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old September 23rd, 2009, 10:22 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for all of the great feedback guys, your great!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 12th, 2009, 07:07 PM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Warhammer warriors of chaos, knights of chaos update!
Spoiler Alert!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 12th, 2009, 09:52 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Warriors of chaos, knights of chaos! post#232

Awesome stuff.
Old October 13th, 2009, 07:32 AM
Pyro with a G-String

Thanks A train, hows your chaos coming along? if you decided to start.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 27th, 2009, 07:44 AM
Pyro with a G-String

Ok, I never thought the zombies looked frightening enough in heroscape. So I took three of my zombies, and "helped" them. Tell me what you think!
Commenting is always appreciated!
"Band of zombaes"

"Show me the dirtiest part on you!"

BRAAAAAAIIIIIIINNNNNSSSS

Bone McBrainarm.

Dat Solder coodn't 'ven throw 'is 'nade right.

Rib peek shot anyone?

GLARRPHSLRAGGER.

Tracking a zombies tred marks.

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old October 27th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dirty Bad zombies...post:235

Nice mods scottishlad.

As for my Chaos, I decided to put that on hold for now. A combination of not really having the funds for it, along with no one else locally into Warhammer kept me from making any purchases. I may pick a few models up just to take a stab at painting them, but I'm not sure I'll ever get to play.
Old October 27th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

I like the zombies. I'll have to keep that in mind for when I finish my master set zombie mods.
Old October 28th, 2009, 07:26 AM
Pyro with a G-String

Thats cool, A train, I can definitely understand where your coming from there.

and Thanks, Minivann!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 16th, 2010, 10:41 PM
Pyro with a G-String

Bestial Krug:
Spoiler Alert!

14568 wins, -3 losses.
Old January 16th, 2010, 11:43 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Scotty's customs :Bestial krug!

Best, Krug, Ever. The jaw-bone is a nice touch.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions