Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old October 28th, 2007, 09:40 PM

mr_rex777 has disabled reputation
What's your goal?

I want 2 of each MS, 1 of each hero pack, at least 3 of each common pack, 3 of each terrain pack,1 of each large hero pack, and 1 of each exclusive.

Old October 28th, 2007, 09:53 PM

STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker STAROCEAN980 knows what's in an order marker
Re: What's your goal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_rex777
I want 2 of each MS, 1 of each hero pack, at least 3 of each common pack, 3 of each terrain pack,1 of each large hero pack, and 1 of each exclusive.
I want at least 1 of everything with multiples of some commons and terrain expantions.
Though, pretty much everyone here has the same goal.

My maps:

R.I.P. Ugly-Caco
Old October 28th, 2007, 09:54 PM

oni is surprisingly tart
I hope to one day have the space and sets to build those LARGE GenCon maps by Hasbro. drool....

Feed the newbs! Link to a common HS topic in your signature.
Storage ideas
What Should I get next?
Old October 28th, 2007, 10:00 PM

B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker B:T:L Matt knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
That's exactly what I own and continue to collect except I collect 3 of every master set as well.

It takes a revolution to begin evolution...
www.myspace.com/theautimis - Check out the Heroscape inspired song, "Valhalla's On Fire" at this link!!! (lyrics included)
Old October 28th, 2007, 10:16 PM
Thanosiest Princess

Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Wind Lane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by oni
I hope to one day have the space and sets to build those LARGE GenCon maps by Hasbro. drool....
I want all that and more! I hope to one day create a HS map that can be seen from space. It'll hold the Guiness book of world records spot for world's largest board game for generations!!!!
Old October 28th, 2007, 10:41 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
well, short term goals are to get a horde of ashigaru pikemen and riflemen and 3 packs of minnions.

I have terrian spewing out my ass right now with 1 sotm, 2 rotv, 1 lava,
1 tundra, and the road peices from a castle. I have no table big enough for this.*

*Actually I have plenty of room it's just that I like large flat maps, so there is always like half a 24-hexer hanging off the edge and I keep on bumping into it. Playing on the floor is a terrible idea becuase it will be buried in dog hair within... 5 minutes.
Old October 28th, 2007, 10:45 PM

Vanilla_Thunder has disabled reputation
Well, I've already gotten 4 RoTV sets, 1 SotM, and 3 of each terrain pack(Tundra, castle, wasteland, forest). I've got 1 each of the Unique Squads, and at least 2 of all the common sets I could find easily.

Still missing Wave 3, 7 & 8.

Ideally, I'd like to have about 3 each of the commons, and maybe 6-7 packs of zombies. I have an unhealthy obsesion with zombies.

Did you know Samuel L. Jackson was in Jaws? VVVVVV
Old October 28th, 2007, 10:52 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
That's pretty much exactly my goal.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old October 28th, 2007, 11:03 PM

Pallindromemaster has disabled reputation
I'd be pretty happy with just one of everything, though the large maps on this site are pretty glorious...

"Genius and Madness are Seperated Only by Degrees of Success" - Sidar Jabari

Pallindromemaster's Customs
Old October 29th, 2007, 12:36 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Four of commons and terrain packs, 2 of each master set and the castle, one of each unique set.
Old October 29th, 2007, 01:06 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
My current goal is to get Ticalla, Sujoah, Dupuis, et al.
If we are seeing the end of HS (which I doubt), my goal is to acquire any and everything we've been privy to see.

Oh, I wouldn't mind having the Oriental custom bridge Ch1can0 created either.
Man, that thing is sweet.

Edit: Vanilla Thunder, that sig picture is hilarious!!!
Old October 29th, 2007, 01:56 AM
GW Bush's

Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby! Billtog rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Oh, I wouldn't mind having the Oriental custom bridge Ch1can0 created either.
Man, that thing is sweet.
So true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour
Edit: Vanilla Thunder, that sig picture is hilarious!!!
Also true.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion