Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 24th, 2014, 06:30 PM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Ixe's Custom Units

NEW - Viceron the Blood Knight

Much the same as Viceron the Bloody with a few name changes. The biggest alteration is to the special attack being changed from a cone to Brimstone's AoE blast for wording purposes. I'm going to miss that cone, but the ability plays rather similarly to the cone overall and still remains distinct from Brimstone in how they actually play. Most notes to Viceron the Bloody apply equally here. I am leaving Viceron the Bloody for posterity sake for those who are interested in cones.

Last edited by Ixe; March 18th, 2014 at 01:53 AM. Reason: Updated wording. Point change

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards