Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old March 26th, 2011, 05:52 AM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart
Sucker Punch Sceranios for Heroscape

So I watched Sucker Punch today, and well I don't wanna get into a thorough review of the film. But I will say this. It's not bad but it isn't good either. I say rent this one, but I gotta say it's full of fanservice and good action scenes, but you can't rely on that to make a good movie when you have a weak plot and weak characters.

My score 6/10

Anyhow while watching the film, my mind was heavily on Heroscape. So heres what I was thinking.
  • Baby Doll is Drake (She has a samurai sword and guns)
  • The other girls, I haven't thought of Scape characters for them yet but I was thinking they would be The Nakita Agents and Raelin. ( I say Raelin cause they use a plane in the film so I figured hey why not use a flyer) If you guys have other ideas I'd love to hear them.
Now for the SCERANIOS!!!

1. The Scene where Baby Doll fights 3 giant Samurai stone statues. My idea for this is Drake vs the Kozuke Samurai or Drake vs Kato, Kaemon, and Hatamoto. The battlefield must be a snowy castle because in the movie it was a snowy temple. Regular snow no ice. Point is 3 strong Samuari against drake. Beat all 3 of them before they beat you! You lose if drake dies.

2. The scene where Baby doll and the girls fight steampunked zombie nazis who have the map. My idea for this scenario is it must use drake, 3 other unique characters, and DW9000 since one of the girls use a mech that looks similar to it in the scene (or dw8000 but not dw7000!) and the objective is to obtain the glyph of oreld (which can represent a map because in this scene they were after a map) that is held by Major X17. Major X17 has an army of Blastarons and Gladiatrons to stop the heroes. Basically kill X17 and get the map before a set number of rounds. Battlefield for this scene I was thinking lots of sand and rock tiles with different elevations to represent trench warfare. You lose if you run out time and fail to kill X17 or if one of your heroes gets killed. I choose the blasts, glads, and X17 cause they kind of look like the nazis in the movie lol

3. Scene where the girls must obtain gems that can make fire from a baby dragon. Idea for this one drake and 4 other unique heroes vs Mimring, orcs, and knights of weston who can either help the heroes or hurt them, and 1 red wrmling. Objective is to kill the red wrmling and Mimring before you get wiped out. the kows can either help or hurt the heroes depending on a roll of the 20 sided die before each round. 1-10 they fight against the heroes, 11-20 they help the heroes. Battlefield is a castle with lava terrain and rock terrain. The heroes start on the outside of the castle and make their way in. I was thinking the castle door would have damage to it already so the heroes wouldn't be stuck outside forever. Watch out for orc archers on the top of the castle! Kill that red wrmling and Mimring fast! You lose if one of your heroes dies.

4. Scene where the girls must stop a train with a bomb in it from reaching a city, bomb is protected by robots. For this I was thinking drake and 3 unique heroes (*MOVIE SPOILER*the reason theres 3 this time instead of 4 is cause one of the girls leaves the team) vs Omnicorn snipers. Your gonna need a BUNCH of Omnicorn snipers for this one. Basically I was thinking stop the Omnicorn snipers from reaching your start zone. If even just ONE of them reaches your starting zone it's game over! For a battlefield I was thinking of something like marr highway with a bunch of road titles (give some road title advantage to the omnicorn and make it look like a train track) and you must defeat them all before they reach your start zone. You lose if two of your heroes die. Good luck!

I was thinking you can play all 4 of these like a campaign or just separate adventures. Each time you complete one campaign your heroes regenerate to full health before the next one.

So that's it. Let me know what you guys think and if you have suggestions I'd love to hear them.

Thanks

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!

Last edited by Leotheanimal87; March 26th, 2011 at 06:15 AM. Reason: more typos and more ideas
Old March 26th, 2011, 10:31 AM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Sucker Punch Sceranios for Heroscape

Hmm... what about a scenario where this thread goes to the maps and scenarios area?

I'll read it then.
Old March 26th, 2011, 11:22 AM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

This may be just me, Leo, but I think you should have warnings of spoilers in you original post or in the title. I haven't seen the film, but I plan to view it in the future, hopefully not knowing certain/major plot-points in the story prior to viewing. It's just that I haven't made it all the way through the post, and I was already thinking, "I've read too much."

Sorry, that just this guy's opinion.

Lank281 is Extreme Hawk
in HIS MIND!
Old March 26th, 2011, 04:44 PM

Leotheanimal87 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
Hmm... what about a scenario where this thread goes to the maps and scenarios area?

I'll read it then.
The Scenario suggestion is for Dnd only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post
This may be just me, Leo, but I think you should have warnings of spoilers in you original post or in the title. I haven't seen the film, but I plan to view it in the future, hopefully not knowing certain/major plot-points in the story prior to viewing. It's just that I haven't made it all the way through the post, and I was already thinking, "I've read too much."

I kept it has spoiler free as possible, and trust me you can pretty much see all these scenes in the trailer.

“Sometimes when you shout your wishes into the void, the void looks back and smiles” -HMK WELCOME BACK HEROSCAPE! I never stopped believing!
Old March 26th, 2011, 07:48 PM

Lank281 knows what's in an order marker Lank281 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lank281 View Post

I kept it has spoiler free as possible, and trust me you can pretty much see all these scenes in the trailer.[/quote]

I went ahead and and reread your original post, (completely, this time,) and I have seen a Spoiler alert in the middle of part 4. I also rewatched a couple of the trailers/tv spots, but the only things that these have revealed are the various enemies (robots, samurai, Steam punk nazis, etc.) I've noticed a train, a city, and other forms of scenery... but, the trailers/tv spots have not revealed;

Spoilers!

The heroes needed to find gems. Said gems enable a baby dragon to create flames. And I had no idea that a bomb was on the train and thats what the robots were guarding.

I do apologize. I just prefer to see a film knowing as little as possible... Even minor details. I'm not trying to speak for anyone else... But, thats about it.

Lank281 is Extreme Hawk
in HIS MIND!
Old March 26th, 2011, 09:06 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leotheanimal87 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post

I'll read it then.
The Scenario suggestion is for Dnd only.
For future reference and placement: Dungeons and Dragons Scenarios

Guess I'm getting back into Scape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion