Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 9th, 2020, 03:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Torque (Vote for Public Testing)

yea
Old November 9th, 2020, 04:12 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea

(No idea on the "public" thing Tickle)
Old November 10th, 2020, 09:47 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea. I do think it's a slight cheat to have one design in sanctum testing and one in public.
Old November 10th, 2020, 09:59 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

This passes.

Yeah it feels like a cheat, so I'm gonna wait on Superman to finish.
Old November 10th, 2020, 01:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Torque (Public Testing)

I wouldn't do it personally just pointing out that it seems legal within the rules.
Old November 10th, 2020, 01:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I wouldn't do it personally just pointing out that it seems legal within the rules.
Eh, definitely not spirit of the rules. Possibly letter of the rules, but only due to the letter of the rules omitting any reference to sanctum only testing, which may not actually be legal by strict definition. But I think we all consider that to essentially be what we call the "public testing phase" even if it's not in the public per se.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2020, 10:05 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ericth's results. Not the best on the second game, but helps quell worries about him being too bulky. Definitely helped spur good ideas for finishing out the team, so still call it a half win.

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Torque

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: City Park
Units: Luke Cage, Night Thrasher, Speedball, Ironman 250,Kickass VS Livewire, Human Torch (Jim Hammond), Torque, Deathlok
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundys Grave
Units: Peter Stanchek, Torque, Faith Herbert, Charlene Dupre VS Kingpin, Hired Guns, Bullseye, Gamora
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Torque seems right at 160, buts feels a little squishy at 3 life. I certainly would pick him with Livewire everytime.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I've never read any Valiant comics and had no knowledge about this figure or faction, so I can't comment on theme at all. Torque fit great with Livewire but I had a tough game with the full faction. It was partly due to terrible rolls and part to not knowing the cards enough, I kept feeling like I was missing something to make it really go. I must have read and reread Peter Stancheks card 20 times and unless I'm missing something, I don't understand his 360 point cost at all. He felt like he could have been half of that. Its hard to judge though at such a one sided game.
Old November 24th, 2020, 10:25 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Torque

Army Test
Summary: The Renegades hit Wolverine hard, but after the initial hit, they couldn’t do anything. Luke and Logan picked them off one by one.
Map: Custom
Units: Torque (160), Faith Herbert, Charlene Dupre, Peter Stanchek (830)

Vs.

Luke Cake, Wolverine, Spider-Man (Miles), Scarlet Spider (Ben) (830)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: Oops I guess I accidentally knocked 50 points off of Pete. They still lost.
Map: Custom
Units: Torque (160), Faith Herbert, Charlene Dupre, Peter Stanchek (830)

Vs.

Luke Cake, Shang-Chi, Spider-Man (Miles), Scarlet Spider (Ben) (780)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Torque is cool. He’s very useful for the faction, and I would draft him everytime. The issue is Pete not being reliable. In two games and tons of Telepathic Command rolls, he hit it exactly twice.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
Real happy with Torque and what he brings to the table. I think the faction as a whole needs a few more eyes, or a rework on Pete for more consistency. They’re all too fragile to be too cohesive.
Old November 25th, 2020, 04:59 PM
Book Wyrm

Torque seems pretty fine I'd say, with Pete needing the assist.

Let's move to final editing.
Old November 25th, 2020, 05:04 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Torque (Vote Final Editing)

Yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 25th, 2020, 05:07 PM
...has moist legs

Yea
Old November 25th, 2020, 05:34 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library