Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old March 12th, 2012, 05:47 AM

streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness streaky2007 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Dredd anyone?

I've only read a few stories from other 2000AD stories, so I don't know enough about them to make good cards.

As for your points about th dark judges, here's some feedback.

1. Judge Fear has to open his face-cage thingy and look directly into the eyes of his victim. That's why I think it needs to be targetted instead of an aura power. Also, judge triainng helps against his power, so that would need to be factored in.

2. High def and low life is good and more streamlined, I just wanted the trade off between trying to take them out from range or risk getting in close where thier powers are strongest.

3. Doesn't fit the theme that the dark judges would have to do their own killing, they can use any corpse that's available. It can take some time for regeneration, which I used the d20 for to make it simple. You could try a marker method of some sort. How about limiting their regen for common figures? Then you could draft them with some common squads just for fodder!

4. The teleportation stuff is after the "classic era" stuff I've read, so that's new to me. It could work, and make up for their slow speed, but I'd suggest limiting it with - no glyph placement, X spaces from any enemy figure and can't attack this turn.

5. Something like that sounds fun, and it would only need one power on Death's card.

6. Also excellent. I'd put that on Judge Anderson's card.
Old March 12th, 2012, 09:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Thanks streaky. I did not inquire further into why C3G does not allow for Special Attacks. As a new member I am not looking to ruffle any feathers. Too bad though because as you said an exploding Lawgiver would be fun and dripping with theme.

For Fear I was thinking his OM denial is somewhat directed because it would only be affecting one figure/card at a time when they attempt to reveal an OM. Also I thought having a static power would allow him to be useful without having to actually use/attack with him. This will come down to how bonding is handled. If I work it so they all can attack every round then he will not need the static power. Also I agree the Judges should have a resistance to the power. Anyone fearless or insane would also have resistance/immunity.
Restricting regeneration to common could be a nice twist and help to limit them.
I think the teleporters are fairly classic. That story line is from a Judge Anderson strip in 2000AD monthly (1986). Anderson ended up shooting and destroying Fear's teleporter, separating Fear from the rest. She then used some crazy device that teleported Fear into a Limbo dimension and then self destructed, trapping him there. This is where I got the idea of not allowing teleports after they take a few wounds. Adding in some healing would 'loosely' represent regeneration/toughness and save me a power.

I figure each will have a Special Attack/Power. That only leaves two more powers. Right now I am leaning towards teleport and bonding. I figure I will try two different versions, maybe three and see what works best. If I drop the teleport, I think they should be even harder to destroy and should have a solid regeneration power.

Anderson will most likely have something that gives her an advantage vs. the Dark Judges but I thought it would be good to give them a weakness vs. all telepaths. I doubt I can squeeze it in though.

Thanks again!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; March 12th, 2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old March 19th, 2012, 01:07 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I have not got too much done on Dredd lately but I wanted to post this design for everyone to comment on.

Lawmaster

ANDROID
UNCOMMON HERO
MOTORCYCLE
PRECISE or VIGILANT
LARGE 6-7

LIFE 5
MOVE 7
RANGE 6
ATTACK 6
DEFENSE 4
POINTS 150(?)

TURBO-BOOST: After moving normally, if Lawmaster has moved three or more spaces, Lawmaster may use Turbo-Boost. Turbo-Boost has a move of 3. When counting spaces for a Lawmaster's boosted movement, ignore elevations. A Lawmaster may boost over water without stopping, pass over figures without becoming engaged and boost over obstacles such as destructible objects. A Lawmaster may not Turbo-Boost more than 7 levels up or down in a single leap. If a Lawmaster is engaged when he starts to leap, it does not take any leaving engagement attacks.

REMOTE OPERATION: Instead of moving normally with a Judge figure you control, you may move any Lawmaster you control. Before moving Lawmaster, choose an unengaged friendly small or medium figure adjacent to Lawmaster. After you move Lawmaster, (and after choosing to use Turbo-Boost?) place the chosen figure adjacent to Lawmaster. If there are no Judge figures that you control on the board, you may not move or attack with Lawmaster.

BREAKDOWN: Subtract one from this Lawmaster's Move and Attack for every Wound Marker on this card.

Original Common Hero design
Spoiler Alert!

BIO:
Spoiler Alert!

This one is a fun warm-up for some Judge Dredd designs. If anyone comes across a suitable mini, please let me know.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 19th, 2012, 01:22 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I am willing to break open my boxes and sell sets of Dredd figures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
I have a CASE of IndyClix (48 packs) I got for sale for $24 with about 5+ of most figures and I would love to use them. 1/2 of them are from Judge Dredd, so that set would be awesome.

Checklist of figs.
Full list in spoiler (copy to spreadsheet to view better)
Spoiler Alert!
Old March 19th, 2012, 03:09 PM

Nice pic. Thanks for the post.

Fifteen years in the academy
Like no cadet, they ever seen
A man so hard, his veins bleed ice
When he speaks, he never says it twice
They call him Judge, his last name is Dredd
So break the Law and you wind up dead
Truth and Justice is what he is fighting for
Judge Dredd the man, He is the Law
DROKK IT

In the Cursed Earth where the mutants dwell
There is no Law, just a living hell
Anarchy and Chaos as the blood runs red
This would change if it were up to Dredd
The Book of Law is the Bible to him
Any crime committed is a Sin
He keeps peace with his Lawgiver
Judge, Jury, Executioner

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; March 22nd, 2012 at 10:20 AM. Reason: hype
Old March 23rd, 2012, 01:30 PM

Original Dredd design
Spoiler Alert!

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; March 28th, 2012 at 05:40 PM.
Old March 25th, 2012, 01:35 PM

Judge Dredd
Joe Dredd

Human
Unique Hero
Judge
Unforgiving (Resolute?)
Medium 5

Life: 5

Move: 5
Range: 8
Attack: 5
Defense: 5

I AM THE LAW
After attacking with any Special Attack, Judge Dredd may immediately attack one additional time with any Special Attack.

LAWGIVER RICOCHET SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5 + Special. Attack 5.
Choose a figure within 5 clear sight spaces. You may choose another figure within 3 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure. Roll attack once for all affected figure. Affected figures roll defense dice separately.

LAWGIVER INCENDIARY SPECIAL ATTACK Range 5. Attack 5.
Figures cannot receive automatic shield(s) when defending against this special attack. Judge Dredd can only target Destructible Objects with this special attack.

LAWGIVER HIGH EXPLOSIVE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 5.
Choose a figure to attack. All figures adjacent to the chosen figure are also affected by this special attack. Roll attack once for all affected figures. Affected figures roll defense dice separately.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; April 19th, 2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:41 AM

Judge Anderson

Human
Unique Hero
Judge
Valiant? She has sacrificed herself to save the city.
Medium 4 or 5

Life: 4

Range: 7
Attack: 4

PSI JUDGE
When a figure you control, that is not Judge Anderson, attacks a Telepath figure within 3 spaces of Judge Anderson, the defending figure may not use any Special Powers on that figure's card.
Judge Anderson also has the class of Telepath.

PRE-COG FLASH
When rolling for defense, Judge Anderson adds one automatic shield to the result.

ENEMY OF DEATH
Judge Anderson rolls one additional die when attacking or defending against an Undead figure.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; July 11th, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:45 AM

Judge Hershey
Human
Unique Hero
Judge
Selfless
Medium 4

Range: 7
Attack: 4

LAWGIVER ARMOR PIERCING ROUND SPECIAL ATTACK
Range Special. Attack 7.
Reveal an X Order Marker on this card before using this Special Attack. Choose 7 spaces in a straight line from Hershey. All figures on those spaces are affected by this special attack. Roll attack once for all affected figures. Roll defense dice for the figure closest to Hershey. If that figure receives a wound, roll defense dice for the next closest figure. Continue rolling defense until no wounds are inflicted or all affected figures have rolled for defense.

CALL FOR BACKUP
After taking a turn with Judge Hershey, you may move any number of Judges you control up to 5 spaces each. Any Judge moved this way must end its move adjacent to Judge Hershey.

CHIEF JUDGE'S ORDERS
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Judge Hershey, you may take a turn with any Judge figure you control.

or drop Call for Backup and go with a Prof. X version of

CHIEF JUDGE'S ORDERS
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on this card, instead of taking a turn with Judge Hershey, you may take a turn with up to two different Judge Heroes you control. Judge Hershey cannot be one of the Judge Heroes.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; July 11th, 2012 at 07:55 PM.
Old March 27th, 2012, 08:56 AM

Rookie Judge

Human
Uncommon Hero
Judge
Dedicated
Medium 5

Range: 6
Attack: 2
Defense: 4

JUDGE
Start the game with a [color] Judgement Marker for each [Name of this unit] you control. If an opponent's figure within clear sight of this Judge inflicts a wound on an opponent's figure, you may place a Judgement Marker on that figure's Army Card.

JURY
Before attacking, you may roll a combat die. If you roll a skull, you may roll an additional combat die. You may continue to roll a combat die in this manner until you do not roll a skull. When attacking with this Judge, you may roll an additional attack die for each skull rolled with Jury.

EXECUTIONER
When attacking an opponent's figure with a Judgement Marker on its Army Card, instead of rolling an additional attack die for each skull rolled with the Jury special power, you may add an automatic skull for each skull rolled with the Jury special power.

Thanks for the power ideas Margloth.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; March 28th, 2012 at 05:47 PM.
Old March 28th, 2012, 12:32 PM

JUDGE DEATH

Undead
Unique Hero
Dark Judge
Genocidal
Medium 5

Move: 4
Range: 1
Defense: 6

THE CRIME IS LIFE...
All skulls rolled count as one additional hit. Androids, Undead, Constructs, and Destructible Objects roll defense normally, all other figures may not roll defense when attacked by Judge Death.

THE SENTENCE IS DEATH...
If all your Order Markers are on cards for Undead figures you control, after taking a turn with Judge Death, you may reveal an X Order Marker on any other Undead Hero you control and immediately take a turn with that figure.

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT
At the end of each round you may place all figures you control with the Dimensional Teleport power on any empty map space. Figures moved by Dimensional Teleport do not receive any leaving engagement attacks. After moving Judge Death using Dimensional Teleport, remove one Wound Marker from this card. Judge Death may not use Dimensional Teleport if there are three or more Wound Markers on this card.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; July 11th, 2012 at 08:00 PM.
Old March 28th, 2012, 12:44 PM

JUDGE MORTIS

Undead
Unique Hero
Dark Judge
Genocidal
Medium 5

Move: 4
Range: 1
Defense: 6

Points 250?

DECAYING TOUCH
When attacking with Judge Mortis, if he rolls a skull on every die, the defending figure cannot roll defense dice. After attacking with Judge Mortis, if the defending figure recieved at least 1 wound and is still adjacent to Judge Mortis, Judge Mortis may attack that figure again. Judge Mortis cannot attack more than 3 times in one turn.

THE SHIELD
Once per game, after moving and instead of attacking, you may remove an X Order Marker from this card and place it on any empty space adjacent to Judge Mortis. All spaces within three spaces of that "X" Order Marker are considered Shielded. When a figure moves or is moved from a non-Shielded space to a Shielded space or from a Shielded space to a non-Shielded space, roll an attack die. If you roll a skull, that figure receives 1 wound and must end its movement. At the end of the round, remove your X Order Marker from the map.

DIMENSIONAL TELEPORT
At the end of each round, if there are no more than 2 Wound Markers on this card, you may immediately place Judge Mortis on any empty space on the battlefield. When Judge Mortis is moved by Dimensional Teleport do not take any leaving engagement attacks. When Judge Mortis is moved by Dimensional Teleport, remove 1 Wound Marker from this card.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; May 14th, 2013 at 12:28 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy