Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Notices

Old October 5th, 2011, 09:57 PM

ullarted has disabled reputation
Ullarted's pictured battle reports ~ updated 11/4

Hello! This is the thread that ill be using as my battle report thread from now on. So for the first match........

Ullarted- Braxas
phantoms x 2
Stingers x 3

VS.

Nilfhiem 86 (not on heroscapers)-

Q9
Q10
Rae (rotv)
Krav
Deepwrym drow
(I know this army is bigger)

We will play on the map Burial Marsh by Panopticon

Predict away! (If you want )

The first full pictured report can be found on the third page of this thread.

Last edited by ullarted; November 5th, 2011 at 11:53 AM.
Old October 5th, 2011, 10:49 PM
I Need 42 Dumutefs for my Ullar army

samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby! samuelfrost4 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Ullarted's battle reports

I think Nilfhiem. No offense. I have no idea how any of you play. But if you get some lucky roles with Braxas you could win pretty easily.

Hello. I have updated my signature in an attempt to convey absolutely nothing, and waste your time reading this every time I post. Thank you.
Old October 8th, 2011, 06:12 PM

Well, the first battle is still pending as nilfheims been very busy this week. Anyways, I did get two games against my grandfather in, so ill report those today if enough people respond.

Battle 1- ullarted- Shurrak, phantoms x2, johordawn
grandaddy scaper- Stingers x 3, drake sotm, brave arrow

I gave him stingers x3 and picked a pretty bad army for myself because hes not that good. (I had to help him on lots of decisions )

We played on Forsaken Waters.

I have the report ready just waiting for people to respond. Go ahead and predict

Last edited by ullarted; October 8th, 2011 at 09:25 PM.
Old October 8th, 2011, 10:38 PM

Well it looks like nobody is gonna predict, so here it goes.......

Round 1-
I got initiative and sent out my phantoms towards the center hill. He started by (slowly) advancing his stingers. I caught him off-guard and managed to kill one, but he struck back killing two knights. It didn't matter though, because I got the revive glyph the next turn and rolled 19 or 20s for all dead figures. Shurrak lumbers forward and brave arrow and Drake move up.

Round 2-
Granddaddy gets initiative and makes the stingers stingers line themselves up and kills 2 phantoms. The knights then strike back, killing one stinger. Again the stingers fire, failing all 3 shots. Shurrak the rushes in, sweeping two stingers to death. Drake grapples up and deals Shurrak 4 hits . Shurrak attacks drake and misses, but still knocks him into the water.

Round 3-
Granddaddy gain initiative and sadly the stingers drain Shurrak to death. The Phantoms then swoop in, killing two stingers. The stingers fight back, killing two knights. Johordawn flames down two stingers and drake takes a hit.Then drake (I'm really starting to hate him) grapples in and deals Johordawn 5 wounds. Johordawn proves somewhat useful, killing one stinger.

At this point I have Johordawn with 5 hits and 3 phantom knights. He has 2 stingers, 1 hit drake, and BA.

Round 4-
I finally gain initiative, using it to wound brave arrow twice. But to my great dismay, Drake strikes back, killing Johordawn. I strike back dealing an astounding ZERO hits!!! The next turn, BA kills a phantom. I attempt to attack, again zero hits. Drake kills a phantom.

Round 5- BA and the knight trade blows for a couple turns until Drake swoops in and kills the last phantom.

Granddadyscaper wins!!!!

Throughout the game, I gave him a large amount of strategical of advice. He played it pretty well for a new player, and I missed quite a few defense rolls. Anyway, the next battle is

Ullarted-
Dr.doom
Phantoms x 2
Morgrim
Legos x 1

Granddadyscaper-
Captain America
White wrymling x 1
Death knights x 1
Moriko
Othkuric

Same map as last time, Forsaken Waters

Last edited by ullarted; October 8th, 2011 at 11:08 PM.
Old October 9th, 2011, 05:49 PM
proper grammar and spelling are vital too success

Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby! Neo rolls all skulls baby!
Talking Re: Ullarted's battle reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by ullarted View Post
Well it looks like nobody is gonna predict, so here it goes.......

Round 1-
I got initiative and sent out my phantoms towards the center hill. He started by (slowly) advancing his stingers. I caught him off-guard and managed to kill one, but he struck back killing two knights. It didn't matter though, because I got the revive glyph the next turn and rolled 19 or 20s for all dead figures. Shurrak lumbers forward and brave arrow and Drake move up.

Round 2-
Granddaddy gets initiative and makes the stingers stingers line themselves up and kills 2 phantoms. The knights then strike back, killing one stinger. Again the stingers fire, failing all 3 shots. Shurrak the rushes in, sweeping two stingers to death. Drake grapples up and deals Shurrak 4 hits . Shurrak attacks drake and misses, but still knocks him into the water.

Round 3-
Granddaddy gain initiative and sadly the stingers drain Shurrak to death. The Phantoms then swoop in, killing two stingers. The stingers fight back, killing two knights. Johordawn flames down two stingers and drake takes a hit.Then drake (I'm really starting to hate him) grapples in and deals Johordawn 5 wounds. Johordawn proves somewhat useful, killing one stinger.

At this point I have Johordawn with 5 hits and 3 phantom knights. He has 2 stingers, 1 hit drake, and BA.

Round 4-
I finally gain initiative, using it to wound brave arrow twice. But to my great dismay, Drake strikes back, killing Johordawn. I strike back dealing an astounding ZERO hits!!! The next turn, BA kills a phantom. I attempt to attack, again zero hits. Drake kills a phantom.

Round 5- BA and the knight trade blows for a couple turns until Drake swoops in and kills the last phantom.

Granddadyscaper wins!!!!

Throughout the game, I gave him a large amount of strategical of advice. He played it pretty well for a new player, and I missed quite a few defense rolls. Anyway, the next battle is

Ullarted-
Dr.doom
Phantoms x 2
Morgrim
Legos x 1

Granddadyscaper-
Captain America
White wrymling x 1
Death knights x 1
Moriko
Othkuric

Same map as last time, Forsaken Waters
I think you will win and anyways:

Neo is Heavy Grut...
in LAUR DETENTION FACILITY
Old October 9th, 2011, 05:58 PM

I know I totally agree. I might try to get some up in the next week or so.
Old October 10th, 2011, 11:03 AM

My thanks to the many (sarcasm) people that responded. Anyway......
Round 1
I gain initiative and send morgrim and the Romans up towards the northernmost hill. He moves out the white wyrmling to the edge of the water. The phantoms then fly out and form a triangle at the eastern base of the hill at the bottom of the map. Captain America moves up. The phantoms set up defensive positions on the hills. And to end the round, he moves out othkuric and blasts 3 Romans to their deaths.

Round 2
Granddaddy gains initiative and advances moriko towards the sand pile. The Romans then bond with morgrim and gain a foothold on the hill. Othkurik moves to the top of hill, but fails to wound morgrim. Doom proves his name by flying out and dealing Othkuric 4 wounds from 6 spaces away. The death knights begin to march out. Morgrim and the Roman attack, but fail miserably again. The Captain kills the phantom blocking the way onto the center mountain.

Round 3
I gain initiative and kill off othkuric with doom. The cap throws his shield and ends 2 phantom’s afterlives. Doom hits back hard, dealing 1 wound to the captain and using mind control to destroy the death knights (with shield throw) and put him in the rightmost lake. The white wyrm flies in and gives doom one wound. He then strikes back, killing it. The cap climbs out of the water and sheil throws doom for one hit.
Round 3
I again have the initiative and send doom on a hill. He fires down on the cap for 2 wounds. The cap strikes back, dealing 2 hits. Doom then fires the final shot, destroying Captain America.
Spoiler Alert!

Next battle will be the one mentioned in the first post (ill try to get pics)
Old October 10th, 2011, 02:55 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Great job!But,
I'll go with Ullarted.

Tournament Record:126-52 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old October 10th, 2011, 04:05 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Great job!But,
I'll go with Ullarted.
He said he knows, give him a break. Sonn, he'll get them on and the thread will be better.
Old October 10th, 2011, 06:08 PM

OK i've got the pics!!! Ill try to get the report up later .
Old October 10th, 2011, 06:19 PM

ArghYeMatey Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Great job!But,
I'll go with Ullarted.
Oddly enough, nobody ever said that on my old battle report thread. I got several nice comments, in fact.

Anyways, I'll go with Nilfheim86.

Argh - Bionicle and Heroscape fanatic

Need a battle to excite you?
Read ArghYeMatey's Battle Reports here!
Old October 10th, 2011, 08:28 PM

All right its comin probably will be up in an hour or so. Still uploading to photobucket .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports