Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old January 23rd, 2014, 02:47 AM

Bro-man knows what's in an order marker Bro-man knows what's in an order marker
Re: C3V and SoV inclusive factions ~FEEDBACK WELCOME

Like this faction thing you put up, really great to know who leads there own faction. I just like to point out on one thing that is missing in one faction and a question in another.

The question is on the american soldiers. I was thinking Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM) would be the best fit role for general selection. Just curious if you can clarify about why he is not general material or unless there is another unit that can take the spot in the future is all. For the missing unit in the faction is the one you recently made. Dead Eye Dan is listed as factionless when before you created the lawmen for all cowboy and lawmen themed units. Just so you know.

Anyway like where this faction deal is going and keep up the good work!

Bro-man is a Minion of Utgar...
in the
The Cave of Christmas Celebration...
Old January 23rd, 2014, 02:31 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bro-man View Post
Like this faction thing you put up, really great to know who leads there own faction. I just like to point out on one thing that is missing in one faction and a question in another.

The question is on the american soldiers. I was thinking Sgt. Drake Alexander (SotM) would be the best fit role for general selection. Just curious if you can clarify about why he is not general material or unless there is another unit that can take the spot in the future is all. For the missing unit in the faction is the one you recently made. Dead Eye Dan is listed as factionless when before you created the lawmen for all cowboy and lawmen themed units. Just so you know.

Anyway like where this faction deal is going and keep up the good work!
Though Sgt. Drake totally works as the General thematically, he doesn't have the required Unit Control to be the general.

Deadeye Dan's class is Sniper, so I didn't add him to the Lawmen, but now that I read his bio, he does fit in thematically. Thanks for pointing that out!
Old January 24th, 2014, 01:57 PM

So I've been going through the lists and liked how you arranged the factions based on where they belong and what they do. I think I might add a few things for possible new factions.

First group would be Assassin faction. Both Mika Connour of Vydar and Siiv from Valkrill could make a possible faction for assassins.

Magic users. I think a mixed group of Wizards or magic users could form a new faction. Erevan Sunshadow, Ana Karithon, and Myrddin can prove excellent in a mixed magic user faction. An add in as well would be Sharwin Wildborn due to her being a battle mage.

Next faction would be hunter. Master of the hunt and Van Nessing would be a nice fit for faction material.

The last faction would be a mixed one of Warriors and Fighters. By adding Tandros Keel and La Hire along with Shurrak could make a nice faction build. If possible the Paladin Rhogar Dragonspine could be added but that might be over doing it. (There could also add the Maraudar class consisting of the Fen Hydra, Racheim, or the Vulcanmech Incendiborgs can be added in to combine them all but that might also be overdoing it.)

These are my suggestions and hope you can tell me your thoughts on them.

in the
Old March 31st, 2014, 03:36 PM

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Bro-man: Sorry it took me so long to reply! Have been busy with my job as art director of the HS codex. Your idea seems like it would be possible, (maybe make a separate "theme faction") but I'm not sure it would be very practical. I'm reluctant to do things just to put the factionless into a faction.

In other news, C3V is coming out with more D&D style orcs. I'll have to wait until they get released, but it's possible the Orc faction will be splitting in two, one for Utgar, and one for Valkrill.
Old April 2nd, 2014, 11:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
@Bro-man: Sorry it took me so long to reply! Have been busy with my job as art director of the HS codex. Your idea seems like it would be possible, (maybe make a separate "theme faction") but I'm not sure it would be very practical. I'm reluctant to do things just to put the factionless into a faction.

In other news, C3V is coming out with more D&D style orcs. I'll have to wait until they get released, but it's possible the Orc faction will be splitting in two, one for Utgar, and one for Valkrill.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I was thinking over on on the factionless deal but you never know what factionless unit or hero might be in a faction idea.

As for the new orcs coming out I would like to see a split faction between Utgar and Valkrill and I can't wait to see when the next wave will come in.

in the
Old July 9th, 2014, 09:23 AM

Expect some updates here to go with the new C3V releases!
Old July 16th, 2014, 09:26 AM

So do you guys think I should make Akumaken part of the Samurai faction, an honorable member of the Samurai faction, or factionless?
Old July 16th, 2014, 09:29 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

As a ronin, he should be factionless I think.
Old July 16th, 2014, 10:13 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
So do you guys think I should make Akumaken part of the Samurai faction, an honorable member of the Samurai faction, or factionless?
I think he might qualify for being a dishonorable member of the Samurai faction...

More seriously, he receives no synergy from the group and only provides them with protection from his counterstrike. Just like Cyprien isn't part of the Soulborg faction because they have protection from his touch, I would say Akumaken solidly falls within the factionless category.
Old July 16th, 2014, 11:12 AM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver

I think he might qualify for being a dishonorable member of the Samurai faction...

More seriously, he receives no synergy from the group and only provides them with protection from his counterstrike. Just like Cyprien isn't part of the Soulborg faction because they have protection from his touch, I would say Akumaken solidly falls within the factionless category.
You could add him to a group called Betrayers, and add Sir hawthorne, Isamu, Elaria the Pale to that group, but it would be a very loose no strategy category.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old July 16th, 2014, 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1shark View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver

You could add him to a group called Betrayers, and add Sir hawthorne, Isamu, Elaria the Pale to that group, but it would be a very loose no strategy category.
That is an interesting concept... I might do that.
Old July 16th, 2014, 11:18 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Elaria is currently unknown why she fights for Utgar, could just be a mercenary (her bio is a little unclear; although she comes from Toril, so she couldn't have betrayed the Feylund Elves). Sir Hawthorne did betray the knights of Weston, so yes he fits into that. Isamu, not really. He's a member of a clan of ninjas that are attacking Agent Carr and his agents. How is he betraying his own Shadow Clan?

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Last edited by Heroscaper Guy; July 16th, 2014 at 11:25 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs