Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 13th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Katana - Vote for Final Editing

I'd prefer we play it safe and go with 190 here, but Yea either way.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 13th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Gorred the Con-petition. C3G Con Champ 2021!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I was considering 190, but I feel 180 is best based on the testing. TB mentions she went 4-3 in Public testing, 4-1 outside of LO's games. However, I faced Gutudak when he playtested her, and all 3 of those games that he won with her were extremely lucky as I made mention in the tests. The whole reason we played a 3rd game was because of just how 1 sided luck wise the first 2 were. So I have to take those into account here too when considering her actual Wins/Losses. Had other people's tests backed that up, she would have certainly been 190, but other than Gutudak's 3 games, she hasn't had nearly as strong of a showing, and the fact that I witnessed it first hand, I know how much luck was involved with the rolls.

So based on everything combined:

She went 5-7 on 1v1 matchups.
She went 1-1 on Squad matchups.

Game 1 was a loss with Wizard with 1 life remaining.
Game 2 she won with Cap with 1 life remaining, and Oracle with full health.
Game 3 was a loss with Spider-Man with 2 life remaining.

Game 4 she won with Gamora with 4 life remaining, and Groot with full life remaining.
Game 5 she won with Martian Manhunter with 2 life remaining, Cap with 3 life remaining, Bane with 4 life remaining, and Oracle unwounded.
Game 6 she won with Cap with 1 life remaining, Bane with 4 life remaining, Katana and Oracle had full life remaining.

Game 6 she won with Wasp with 1 life remaining, and Oracle with full life remaining.
Game 7 she lost with Lady Shiva with 1 life remaining, and one Elite League Assassin remaining.

Game 8 she lost with Baron Heinrich Zemo full life remaining.
Game 9 she lost with Superboy with 1 life remaining, Karate Kid with 2 life remaining, and Cosmic Boy with full life remaining.

So even if one doesn't take my word for the luck involved in Gutudak's 3 wins(which anyone can browse the details of the report to see), his games certainly stick out from the rest. Every other game except for 1 of Lazy Orang's where she lost hard, all the others are relatively close finishes.

So I'd say 180 seems fair and on point, but I'm not exactly opposed to 190 if there's enough concern.
Old March 13th, 2016, 11:20 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'm always one to err on the side of cation, particularly for a unit whose faction isn't finished yet - we don't know how she'll play when she has the backing of the Outsiders. So I'd push for 190 on that merit alone.

Yea, though, regardless.
Old March 13th, 2016, 11:38 AM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Alright, if 3 of you feel 190, that's what we'll do, it's not going to make a giant difference. I guess we could have finished without LO in that case.

I'm just telling you that you should not base these concerns off of the fact that Gutudak's games were littered with luck on his side, and poor luck on my side going up against him. I botched many defense rolls, lost initiative 9 times out of 10, and Human Torch's Supernovas that targeted 3-4 people in 2 of the games, caused only 1 wound because out of 7 dice I rolled 1 skull the first time, and 4 skulls the 2nd time but only amounted to 1 wound. That's those 3 games in a nutshell.

She's had close games beyond those, where it came down to anyone's game. She never performed nearly as well outside of those games. None of the other games came close to being 1 sided, outside of Lazy's 2nd, which was a loss.

So all I ask is that you take that into consideration. If you played someone in 3 games, and all 3 you are losing initiative 9/10, botching defenses left and right, playing against them with height nearly the whole game, and your big attacks are flopping, and the end results stick out from the other 7 games...would you throw that on Katana's power level being the reason, or just a matter of luck?

Speaking of, as a new faction, the higher costs should be on the ones offering the synergy/boosts, IMO. Because as soon as those boosts are taken away, which in a match they will be, she's back to being just her value alone. So the weight in that regard should come with the one supplying it.
Old March 13th, 2016, 11:41 AM

Down to @Karat and we're good to go.
Old March 13th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Speaking of, as a new faction, the higher costs should be on the ones offering the synergy/boosts, IMO. Because as soon as those boosts are taken away, which in a match they will be, she's back to being just her value alone. So the weight in that regard should come with the one supplying it.
I agree 100% - I only bring it up here because of the debate between two costs. If we were set on 180 with no discussion it wouldn't be a concern I just like to be cautious, particularly if there's still unknown variables.
Old March 13th, 2016, 11:47 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Like I said, I won't make a big fight out of it. 190 just seemed more the way the tests were leaning. Gutudak said he felt him at 190-200, Bats essentially played her at 190 and found her balanced, and LO said 180-190 felt solid. So it's not just Gutudak's games that I'm basing that on.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 13th, 2016, 11:49 AM

That's fine. I was open to 190 from the start. I don't think that's going to change her draftability any. I just want to make sure Gutudak's games aren't skewing people's perception of exactly how close her games have gone.
Old March 13th, 2016, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Like I said, I won't make a big fight out of it. 190 just seemed more the way the tests were leaning. Gutudak said he felt him at 190-200, Bats essentially played her at 190 and found her balanced, and LO said 180-190 felt solid. So it's not just Gutudak's games that I'm basing that on.
Gutudak said that because he destroyed me 3 games in a row. He also said "I'd wait for more tests because a lot of luck played a big part in that". Bats said 180 seemed on point. LO said 180 seemed fine, but 190 if you want to be cautious.

But it's fine. Not worth fighting over. Just making sure all is clear and considered.
Old March 13th, 2016, 12:06 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Just making sure all is clear and considered.
For sure. That's totally fair. Rest assured I try to take as much into consideration as I can before I post. If I was really worried about Gutudak's games I would have made a bigger deal out of it.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 13th, 2016, 01:02 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fwiw I am fine at 180 or 190 here and my yea is good for both.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 13th, 2016, 03:11 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library