Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 5th, 2016, 03:05 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Mister Terrific - Terry Sloane(Initial Playt

See, I feel like the three aspects always on is more thematic. It's not like Terry sacrificed an ability to learn a new one, he just had both a photographic memory and incredible athletic ability. The idea of choosing an effect makes it seem more like Ultra Boy than Mr. Terrific.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 5th, 2016, 03:21 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Ok, here's what I'm thinking. I boosted the attack/defense portion of MoaTT as it seemed thematically odd that he would boost others better than he does himself. I'm ameniable to tweaking his defense down if we feel it's warranted. I also boosted all ranges to 6 and made the numbered OM change. Thoughts?
Quote:
MAN OF A THOUSAND TALENTS
After revealing a numbered Order Marker on a card you control, you may choose one of the following to be in effect until the next time you reveal a numbered Order Marker on a card you control:
  • When Mister Terrific attacks with a normal attack you may re-roll any dice that did not show skulls once per attack, or when defending against a normal attack, you may re-roll any dice that did not show shields once per attack; or
  • When Mister Terrific or a Mystery Man Hero within 6 clear sight spaces rolls the 20-sided die, you may add or subtract 1 from that roll; or
  • Choose an opponent’s figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Mister Terrific. Whenever an Order Marker is revealed on the chosen figure's Army Card, you may immediately move Mister Terrific or a Mystery Man Hero you control within clear sight of Mister Terrific up to 4 spaces.
CHAMPION OF ALL THINGS FAIR
If a Mystery Man or Civilian you control within 6 clear sight spaces of Mister Terrific is attacked and rolls no shields, the defending figure may re-roll all defense dice once.
The first option will be much better, and I think we may need to drop his Defense to 4 to compensate. I can work in a game or two today with this if you want.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Looks good, though I worry that the improvement of the first bullet makes it so you'd rarely ever use the other two powers.
Depends on whether you're actively using him or not. If not, the second or third will often be better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'd be interested to hear from TB how useful he found the second one. Since it's restricted to the faction, I think it might be OK to make it a change of 2 instead of 1 to help encourage it more.
I was only able to get him in with Starman, and needing to activate Terrific made it much harder to use, so it never came up. Putting him in with Hawkman, Starman, Sandman, and Doc Mid-Nite will really help on that front though.
Quote:
An interesting combo that I just thought of was pairing him with a lock-down figure to possibly capitalize on him boosting your figures..like say throwing in Blob along with your Mystery Men.
Eh, no more than lockdown units ever help, and probably less. Most of the faction is melee, so you can't hit them from range, and if we bump the range on the boosts to 5 or 6, it'll be easy to keep them together.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old March 5th, 2016, 06:37 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Alright, got one game in with Hawkman, added it to my other tests. I used the stats in the SP and the above changes to the powers. Overall, I think that the changes to the powers work well. I still didn't whiff, but the D20 boost was nice, and I like change to the first option, though I would lower his Defense to 4 to keep him from getting out of hand with stat-boosters. If we did that, I think we could lower his cost to 140 for further testing.

Old March 5th, 2016, 07:44 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Sounds good to me and I was thinking we might need to drop his defense 1.
Old March 5th, 2016, 11:24 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm cool with that.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 6th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

4 defense at 140 sounds good.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old March 6th, 2016, 12:12 PM

I'll add that 140 might be too low, or we might need to tweak the power back down, but I think it's on the right track.

Old March 9th, 2016, 12:02 PM

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Sorry, been super busy the past few days. Any thoughts on whether 2 or 1 is better for the D-20 boost @TrollBrute ?
Old March 9th, 2016, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Sorry, been super busy the past few days. Any thoughts on whether 2 or 1 is better for the D-20 boost @TrollBrute ?
Well +2 is twice is good as +1. Limited as it is to Mystery Men, it's probably fine either way, though his cost may come up at +2. Even at +1, I got two uses out of it in the last game I played with him.

Old March 9th, 2016, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Well +2 is twice is good as +1. Limited as it is to Mystery Men, it's probably fine either way, though his cost may come up at +2. Even at +1, I got two uses out of it in the last game I played with him.
I really just want to see Mid-Nite be a more viable option than he currently is. If you think the +1 accomplishes that, I'm more than happy to move forward as is.
Old March 9th, 2016, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
I really just want to see Mid-Nite be a more viable option than he currently is. If you think the +1 accomplishes that, I'm more than happy to move forward as is.
I mean, it's not like it's an amazing boost, but it's solid, and it's not hard to set up with the current version and Hawkman. Speaking of, Hawkman does a lot for Mid-Nite, and I think makes him fine in a Mystery Man build.

Old March 9th, 2016, 07:37 PM

Cool. I'll post the tests I ran shortly link them and yours in the OP and then we have the 24 hr wait.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library